There is no joy in Mudville

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:tantrum :stooges: The 'skins and the Giants both lost today. At least the Giants waited until the 4th quarter before they blew it, but the Redskins were never in it from the first scrimmage.
Patrick Ramsey got hurt(again) with a sprained wrist, they think.

Sonny Jurgensen and company wanted to leave the broadcast booth and go straight to the bus, without having to endure the misery of interviewing the Redskin players in the locker room
after the game. This statement coming with 4 and 1/2 minutes left in the ballgame.
After a not-so-brief timeout for commercial messages, they came back on the radio(FM 98.3), and I heard the following comment:

"Just when you think it can't get any worse", somebody in the background said: "This game sure sucked".

These same guys were trying to pick a Redskin Offensive Player of the Game - and they all agreed they could not!

The Redskin groundgame totalled 51 yards; the passing game almost as bad; Ramsey was 9 for 24 or something.

The finally agreed to give the honor to the 'Skins punter!

PS: Jeremy Shockey sucks the big weenie!
His ego is way too big for Giants Stadium; I think he will be gone soon.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by penncam
:tantrum :stooges: The 'skins and the Giants both lost today. At least the Giants waited until the 4th quarter before they blew it, but the Redskins were never in it from the first scrimmage.
Patrick Ramsey got hurt(again) with a sprained wrist, they think.

If you stink one quarter, or the whole game, it really doesn't matter. Still a loss.
Didn't see the Giants game, but the skins game was pretty sad.
is it just me, or does it look like the skins really don't run an offense? It like "Hey gardner and coles. Run long and try to get open somewhere"
I think our offensive line as mastered the art of blocking and scratching their balls at the same time.
And hey lavar, thug boy... Enough already...