Funeral March...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...line starts here.

For anyone sick of hearing the Redskins 'fight' song...it is over.

The end is nigh.

RIP

Fini

Done

Good night Irene

I am a fan, 'fanatic' BUT I am not blind.

I see the writing on the wall.

It says..."..."

Nothing........

Dispair.

Prepare for the flood of tickets to become available from people who never take you when things are going well...

Anguish...

Sigh...

Originally posted by Ken King
Oh Larry,

Say it ain't so. They could come back and win the rest. :killingme
And I may vote for a Democrat for President again. Did it once, never again.

J

justhangn

Being a Cowboy fan........

I'm not too worked up over the Skins losing........

BUT man did Buffalo KILL the poor quarterback.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Ken King
Oh Larry,

Say it ain't so. They could come back and win the rest. :killingme
Yeah, but they have to go through Dallas, and the "Tuna" probably will have a special gameplan drawn up for the Redskins.

But Larry, I did not expect such capitulation from you, so early.

The season isn't even half over yet. Way too early for throwing in the towel!

It's not time for: "Wait 'til next year", is it?:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Cowboy fan...

...great. Bring up the only thing that can make me feel worse.

Tuna is coach of the year. Tice (Minnesodah) has talent. Dallas was not as bad as most thought in terms of talent, but there is no justification for what they are doing save one...coaching.

They BELEIVE. They caught a break in the Giants game and now they are just going after it.

The Skins are just, well, just, tentative, playing with no confidence...constipated.

The ONLY way to save this season is to beat the dogs...twice.

I see NO hope.

D

Dals_daddy

My 2 pennies

Well as you can tell my sons name is Dallas, pretty easy to find out I am a Boyz fan. However I must say that I am truly suprised at the way this season is going. Prior to the season I had the skins picked to be at the top of the NFC east at this point in the season (going in to their bye week). I had the Cowboys in 3rd thus far finishing with a wild card birth. However now I have had to step back a reasses the situation, here is what I came up with. The skins need to play as a team. I think Ramsey will one day be a good quaterback, as of now he needs to lead this team. A couple of weeks ago he took some big hits and instead of getting back up and getting back into the huddle he runs up to a defensive lineman and starts trying to instigate something. He can't do that. The Giants will be at the bottom of the division the entire year. The Eagles are on their way to turning things around, but I see Donovan Mcnabb leaving the season early due to the leg problems that keep bothering him. The Cowboys have started something and will keep on running. Though they will have a loss dealt to them this week against Tampa Bay. I see the Boyz finishing at 12-4, and losing to the Vikings in the Championship game because of the inexperience of Quincy Carter and others. Next year will be the Boyz shot at the Big Show. Other Dallas fans don't hate on me for speaking how I feel. I guess none of truly know how things will turn out, all I care about really is the Nov. 2 game and the Dec. 14th game (which I will be at). The NFC East just isn't what it was in the 90's y'all, that has all moved out West now.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Everyone sing along......

Death to the Redskins
No victory
Braves on the run
Hide from ole' DC.....

:dance: :lmao: :roflmao:

B

Bruzilla

As a true born in Pittsburgh "Stillers" fan, I usually couldn't care less what the Redskins are doing. But since they snagged away Steve Spurrier from my beloved Florida Gators, I have wished that the 'Skins would do lousy so that Spurrier would return to Gainesville where he belongs.

C'mon Steve! The Redskins as a team sucks... the owner really sucks... and that pinhead Ron Zook has been messing things up for the Gators for two years now. UF should have let you fire Zook when you wanted to, now you can come on back and send that worthless POS packing.