Sex as a weapon

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This gal calls Dr. Laura this morning, talking about how she married her husband and took on his kids, but now she resents it. She made the mistake of mentioning that she doesn't want to have sex with him anymore and Laura pounced on her. She said, "That's just punishing yourself - why would you give up your own pleasure to get back at him?"

This sparked off conversation between Larry and me.

He says :yeahthat: to Laura. I say that it's not a punishment - the woman just doesn't like the husband enough anymore to want sex with him.

Larry says that's :bs: - that women will punish men by withholding sex. Basically denying their own pleasure to get back at the husband.

I say it's hard to get worked up over someone you hate and having sex with someone you resent isn't a pleasure. That guys are such horndogs that they'll have sex with just about anyone, whether they like them or not, and women aren't that way.

Who's right?

J

justhangn

Personally.......if you take the emotion out of sex, it's pretty hard to get it that way. :boo:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I say it's hard to get worked up over someone you hate and having sex with someone you resent isn't a pleasure. That guys are such horndogs that they'll have sex with just about anyone, whether they like them or not, and women aren't that way.

Who's right?
Turn the lights off and close your eyes, and the man can be anybody you want him to be. Larry is right on this one...

K

Kain99

Hate to say it but....Larry is absolutely right! Women use their source of power all of the time. It's a losing battle since most men will step out and find it elsewhere but that doesn't stop us.

Not really a dilemma..... Women play games and lose. Happens every day. :wink:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by Kain99
Hate to say it but....Larry is absolutely right! Women use their source of power all of the time. It's a losing battle since most men will step out and find it elsewhere but that doesn't stop us.

dam Kain, that's two of them that you were right on target with today...

Christy

b*tch rocket

Speak for yourself! You'd have to be a real self loather to play those types of games.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Christy
Speak for yourself! You'd have to be a real self loather to play those types of games.
Oh thank God you're here! I was beginning to think I needed a shrink!

When I'm pizzed at Larry about something, he's definitely not getting any! But it has nothing to do with "punishing" him - it's just because I don't like him very much right then and women who have sex with guys they don't like are just sick. Plus that, how can you be aroused or attracted to someone you're mad at?

Or is attraction and arousal not a prerequisite and I'm the sick one?

:confused: :bawl:

J

justhangn

and women say men are the ones that never grow up..........why would a supposedly mature woman try to hold sex against the man to get what she wants??

Just doesn't makes sence to me. :ohwell:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Christy
See now that's another lie. Women lie all the fricking time. Withholding sex has nothing to do with self loathing.... It has everything to do with frustration! We have no dayum idea how to communicate with men so we punish them. (tell me I'm lieing)

Anyway.... Women make it hard... we prance around like peacocks and pretend we are innocent.... It's all a dayum lie.

Maybe just once, we should look in the eye of the man we love and say.... Dayum it love me!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We have no dayum idea how to communicate with men so we punish them.
And it has nothing to do with them acting unattractive so that you aren't interested?

Maybe I'm just high maintenance.

J

justhangn

Maybe just once, we should look in the eye of the man we love and say.... Dayum it love me!

The key is communication and trust.......without both, it's worthless.

Try try again.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cariblue
It's all becoming very clear. Biscuit is the alien and he has brainwashed her.
Nope! I am 37 and very close to 40 and I have it all figured out! I'm tired of lieing...playing games and jerking guys around. I am in search of peace that passes understanding.....

Women take cover! I am here to out you! HA! :biggrin:

J

justhangn

I love reading relationship advice from people who have such successful relationships. It's encouraging.

POT??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's encouraging.
:killingme

Kain, how do you lie and jerk around a guy who's your husband? I mean, it's not like you can, say, stand him up for a date or not take his phone calls.