Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I tried to play modern Warfare online..

Nowhere near as good as World at War.. that game ROCKS online, and now with the new mappack.. even better.

frogman123

I think MW was slightly better than WaW- IMO. Both are incredible games- actually all of the CoD's were EXCEPT CoD3- that was just..... terrible.... MW2 is going to rock--

going to have vehicles!!!

Pete

Repete
I tried to play modern Warfare online..

Nowhere near as good as World at War.. that game ROCKS online, and now with the new mappack.. even better.

Modern warfare is the BOMB! WaW is OK and has some great extras but MW to me is the best.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I havent played COD4 since WaW came out... Still debating the purchase of the map pack. The maps will be free in a few months anyhow...

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I am just glad they are goign back to the modern times. I am tired of them putting out WW2 stuff.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I think Treyarch sucks. They do not put out the same quality game as infinity ward. At the end of COD 4 when you beat the game and the credits roll the guy is raping about how much Treyarch sucks at making games.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
We live in the modern times. Why would I want to go back 60 years? Besides, I can turn the brightness down on my TV. lol

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Mortal Kombat had a lot more blood the Street Fighter series. Which game made a bigger come back? Gotta focus on content not just the details.

warneckutz

I picked up World at War a week prior to Christmas since it was on a great sale but I've yet to open it... I guess I need to get cracking on that...

kermitt

I have been..disenchanted
You can download the W@W demo on Xbox live for free. I've been playing it some so I guess I'll go out and buy it as soon as I stop playing Battlefield BC constantly.

Mortal Kombat had a lot more blood the Street Fighter series. Which game made a bigger come back? Gotta focus on content not just the details.

OK Van, W@W is longer than MW. That was my only complaint with MW. It seems like the single player game was too short.