Teenagers

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
As the father of three very young daughters I sometimes think I'll need razor wire and claymore mines ready before they get ready to date. Hopefully I can teach them to be bright enough and moral enough that they'll attract the better groups of kids back to the house.:love:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by tlatchaw
As the father of three very young daughters I sometimes think I'll need razor wire and claymore mines ready before they get ready to date. Hopefully I can teach them to be bright enough and moral enough that they'll attract the better groups of kids back to the house.:love:

As long as they stay away from Bucky & Ray, they should be alright.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Re: Re: Teenagers

Originally posted by ememdee19
As long as they stay away from Bucky & Ray, they should be alright.
I'd watch out for snow white and her 7 numnuts too.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Now hold up...yes Bucky and Ray have made quite a few mistakes. But they are very thoughtful human beings. If you were ever in need of a favor they would both help in any way possible. They just have built a few bad bridges throughout there lives.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by CowGirlUp
Now hold up...yes Bucky and Ray have made quite a few mistakes. But they are very thoughtful human beings. If you were ever in need of a favor they would both help in any way possible. They just have built a few bad bridges throughout there lives.

Just don't ask 'em for child support......

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by ememdee19
That's a lot o' money considering all the babie's mommas they have....

I though Bucky was dead & Ray was in the hospital in critical condition from the gun shot wound.....:confused: how they gonna pay child support?????:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I sometimes think I'll need razor wire and claymore mines ready before they get ready to date.
I feel your pain. I have 3 teen girls. :frown:

Hi and welcome, btw! :howdy:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Thanks for the welcome. This is a great place for the locals to hang out! My girls are a ways from being teens yet, but still keep us running circles.

Question: How can I edit my profile to include a quote, change the icon, etc?:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Question: How can I edit my profile to include a quote, change the icon, etc?:confused:
Go into your Control Panel (link towards the top of the page under the banner) and Edit Profile to create a sig line, then Edit Options to get a new avatar.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by deino2002
I though Bucky was dead & Ray was in the hospital in critical condition from the gun shot wound.....:confused: how they gonna pay child support?????:confused:

Neither one of them was shot...where did that come from?

K

Kain99

The secret to raising moral daughters is teaching them self respect. If you teach them, that they are a gift and deserving of only the best you will have no problems. :wink:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by Kain99
The secret to raising moral daughters is teaching them self respect. If you teach them, that they are a gift and deserving of only the best you will have no problems. :wink:

I second that....most of the young girls these days have low self respect and that is what the problem is. They need to have there self confidence kept up...and that starts at the home.

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Thanks for the tips on how to customize. This is better. Hope I don't scare folks off by wearing my faith "on my sleeve." Don't worry, I promise not to smack anybody around with scriptures.:bonk: