Nintendo DSi

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Came out this weekend, did anyone get one? My daughter wants one for her birthday and I just wanted to know if it's a lot different than the DS. I read a little about it and there are a few new features and the camera sounds cool.

jsouthan

Came out this weekend, did anyone get one? My daughter wants one for her birthday and I just wanted to know if it's a lot different than the DS. I read a little about it and there are a few new features and the camera sounds cool.

One thing to note about it that the guy at GameStop told me, was that it no longer supports the GBA games. If your daughter is anything like my kids, they don't really play these games anymore, but it may matter to some people.

glhs837

Power with Control
My kids love them. The camera stuff is fun, and one benefit is that it supports higher levels of wireless encryption. And the kids can access the Nintendo Store, and download games and addons from there. Also has removable memory, SD cards, which are relatively cheap.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My kids love them. The camera stuff is fun, and one benefit is that it supports higher levels of wireless encryption. And the kids can access the Nintendo Store, and download games and addons from there. Also has removable memory, SD cards, which are relatively cheap.

The price on Amazon was 169.00, that's not too much more than the DS so that's a good thing.

Thanks for your help.