PREMO Member
Them West Virginie farm boys sure know how to put a hurting on. :roflmao:

I wonder if someone is in mourning today. :wink:

CityGrl

Time for a nap
Originally posted by jazz lady
Them West Virginie farm boys sure know how to put a hurting on. :roflmao:

I wonder if someone is in mourning today. :wink:

Why don't you check the VT/Miami score right now?

Go HOKIES!

SmallTown

Football season!
It was a late game. I'm sure they are just waiting until tomorrow to make their posts.

What an incredible atmosphere it was tonight in blacksburg. My voice is gone, hands are swollen from all of the clapping and high 5's, but it was all good. Nice way to bounce back!

We arrived at our seats an hour before the game, and the stadium was ALREADY half full and LOUD. And when the "Enter Sandman" entry started to play, the entire stadium was yelling and bouncing up and down... gave me goose bumps.

I'm off to bed now...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pittsburgh stuns No. 5 Va. Tech on late touchdown drive

PITTSBURGH — Kevin Jones easily won the matchup of the Big East's two premier offensive players. Larry Fitzgerald won what counted: the game. Lousaka Polite finished off a score-or-else 70-yard Pittsburgh drive — highlighted by Fitzgerald's three catches — with a 2-yard touchdown run with 47 seconds remaining, rallying the No. 25 Panthers past No. 5 Virginia Tech 31-28 Saturday night.

Playing its first ranked opponent this season, Pitt beat the No. 5 Hokies a year after upsetting them 28-21 in Blacksburg when they were ranked third and unbeaten.

Cry, cry, cry

Yes, how about them Hokies NOW??? :killingme

:bubble:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Pittsburgh stuns No. 5 Va. Tech on late touchdown drive

Originally posted by jazz lady
PITTSBURGH — Kevin Jones easily won the matchup of the Big East's two premier offensive players. Larry Fitzgerald won what counted: the game. Lousaka Polite finished off a score-or-else 70-yard Pittsburgh drive — highlighted by Fitzgerald's three catches — with a 2-yard touchdown run with 47 seconds remaining, rallying the No. 25 Panthers past No. 5 Virginia Tech 31-28 Saturday night.

Playing its first ranked opponent this season, Pitt beat the No. 5 Hokies a year after upsetting them 28-21 in Blacksburg when they were ranked third and unbeaten.

Cry, cry, cry

Yes, how about them Hokies NOW??? :killingme

:bubble:

What a great game though. Of course it would have been better had we won, but with all the great players on the field it was fun to watch! LF for pitt is going to have a great pro career, and we all hope KJ stays another year before bolting for the NFL... His 80 yard TD run was pretty impressive.

But, we're still 7-2 and ranked in the top 15. Many more teams below us in the rankings than are above us :biggrin:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Pittsburgh stuns No. 5 Va. Tech on late touchdown drive

Originally posted by SmallTown
What a great game though. Of course it would have been better had we won, but with all the great players on the field it was fun to watch! LF for pitt is going to have a great pro career, and we all hope KJ stays another year before bolting for the NFL... His 80 yard TD run was pretty impressive.

But, we're still 7-2 and ranked in the top 15. Many more teams below us in the rankings than are above us :biggrin:

:clap: Smalltown, great comments