Appyday...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I'm new here, but from past posts I've read, I think I live right across the street from you...

Do you groom dogs?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
No, right next door to Rachel with Jamie and Donna...I'm Jamie's girlfriend, we've never met, but I've seen you out with your horses a few times. Jamie and I sat out on the porch and watched the Llamas fight one night...I guess they're llamas?

Anyway, I just wanted to confirm my suspicions :biggrin:

I might need to make an appointment with you though, my pup needs a bath, some flea stuff and a pedicure :wink:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Yes, the old fluffball, beautiful cat though...

When I came home and Donna had taken him to you to be shaved...I saw that cat and almost died laughing

I've seen the pictures of the big boy here, but I've never seen him out there...I'll keep an eye out for him today though

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by appyday
Girl he wont be hard to find.......lol..he looks like a tan elephant and he is about 5 feet from your mailbox..you miss him you need a check up....lol:dance: :dance:

He's a beautiful guy appy...What are you planning on doing with him?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I'm sure Jr. would love that, he's already a little upset about the dog doo in the yard.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
He probably poops the size of my dog....Pup wouldn't know what to think if I brought that horse home.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Even better...:yikes:

Pup would be scared right to death. He's already terrified of Rin the cat...Granted, with all that fluff, Rin looks about 3 times the size of Pup