Defiance in Defiance

SxyPrincess

Regardless of whether or not he beat her, she should (IMO) stay in jail if convicted of murder. She made the choice to stay with, and go back to him, just like she made the choice to pull the trigger.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Regardless of whether or not he beat her, she should (IMO) stay in jail if convicted of murder. She made the choice to stay with, and go back to him, just like she made the choice to pull the trigger.

I understand that, but I still feel for the woman. Granted, she was stupid enough to go back. Who knows? I've never been in that kind of situation, so I dont know what she was going through.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Stupid. If she'd have called the police when she killed him, she'd probably not be having a problem now.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Better yet, she had a year to get rid of the body. What was she thinking? :confused:

LeeLoo

Teach me to talk
Originally posted by Sharon
Better yet, she had a year to get rid of the body. What was she thinking? :confused:
I don't think they have the Bay and crab pots there. :shrug:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by ememdee19
I understand that, but I still feel for the woman.
:confused: But that still doesn't make it right for her to kill her husband, or anyone. Would you kill the school bully who beat you up repeatedly? NO!

BullDawg

Duck Molester
:confused: But that still doesn't make it right for her to kill her husband, or anyone. Would you kill the school bully who beat you up repeatedly? NO!
If my life depended on it - yes

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous

I think that's a good question for cari!:biggrin: