Emergency thread to name Tiggers baby

Pete

Repete
Hurry people, let's get those brains cranking and find a new name for the little corn chip. Only serious names please. Ready set GO.

Pete

Repete
I suppose it would be better if we knew what the little corn chip's nlast name is going to be. Wouldn't want anything like Richard Head or Michael Hunt. Anyone know it? I think she posted it on one of the hundereds of "I am getting married" threads but I don't have time to search for it. I only have a 1.8G pentium 4 and it would take way too long to search her posts to find it.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Pete
I suppose it would be better if we knew what the little corn chip's nlast name is going to be. Wouldn't want anything like Richard Head or Michael Hunt. Anyone know it? I think she posted it on one of the hundereds of "I am getting married" threads but I don't have time to search for it. I only have a 1.8G pentium 4 and it would take way too long to search her posts to find it.
Leggett

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Ehesef
Leggett

Thanks, I had to rely on the newbie, you're a doll. Legget hmmm that rules out anything to do with chicken. Eveerything else is good to go.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Pete
Thanks, I had to rely on the newbie, you're a doll. Legget hmmm that rules out anything to do with chicken. Eveerything else is good to go.
:killingme :killingme :killingme