Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Griffin Patrick

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
Isn't Patrick or Griffin a bit to white bread, you know to snooty?

and what is wrong with being white bread? Hmmmmmmmm, remember Diversity Kills or was that something else :confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
I thought so, thanks! :biggrin:

Just for you:

People seldom mix "two" up with the other two; it obviously belongs with words that also begin with TW, like "twice" and "twenty" that involve the number 2. But the other two are confused all the time. Just remember that the only meanings of "too" are "also" ("I want some ice cream too.") and "in excess" ("Your walkman is playing too loudly.") Note that extra O. It should remind you that this word has to do with adding more on to something. "To" is the proper spelling for all the other uses.

:cheesy:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Wow, it looks like little “Justice, Gotnoshoe soIgotta, Borninto Welfare, Wally Gordy, Bubba, Little Fart, Squirt, Dribble” just might be named:

Patrick Griffin Leggett

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Originally posted by citysherry
Wow, it looks like little “Justice, Gotnoshoe soIgotta, Borninto Welfare, Wally Gordy, Bubba, Little Fart, Squirt, Dribble” just might be named:

Patrick Griffin Leggett

Sounds good to me :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
OK Tigger, the forum discussed this name of your son on a thread that you missed because you were sleeping. you need to read that. Then we has suggestions for a new name, narrowed it down to 2 and posted a poll. This is your babies new name.

Patrick Griffin Legget

The forum has spoken:silly:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Pete
OK Tigger, the forum discussed this name of your son on a thread that you missed because you were sleeping. you need to read that. Then we has suggestions for a new name, narrowed it down to 2 and posted a poll. This is your babies new name.

Patrick Griffin Legget

The forum has spoken:silly:

Sorry, My sons name is still Justice Ray Leggett. Nickname JR.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
I have spoken
:baby: :baby:
:diva:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Sorry, My sons name is still Justice Ray Leggett. Nickname JR.

Justice is a cool name - why wouldn't you want to call him that instead of JR?? I hate JR, sounds 'hickish'. :confused:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by PFgal
Justice is a cool name - why wouldn't you want to call him that instead of JR?? I hate JR, sounds 'hickish'. :confused:

Just so kids can't say anything bad about his name JR is a safey name. I'm still calling him Justice.:biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Just so kids can't say anything bad about his name JR is a safey name. I'm still calling him Justice.:biggrin:

What's so unsafe about the name Justice? :confused:

I like Justice MUCH better than JR, but I ain't the baby's momma so it don't be matterin' what I say! :bubble:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by PFgal
What's so unsafe about the name Justice? :confused:

I like Justice MUCH better than JR, but I ain't the baby's momma so it don't be matterin' what I say! :bubble:

True, your right. Just trying to do the best for my son when he's born,:wink: :wink:

My Older Brother says kids say Justice is a gay name. Personily I don't think that at all. I love the name Justice Ray Leggett.
:wink: :wink:

Last edited:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love

Of course you are entitled to name your kid anything you want (and spell it anyway you want) but WHY would you give him a name that you expect the other kids will tease him for? The fact that you feel you need to give him a "safety name" means you expect other people to harass him about the name. Why would you want to do that to your son?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't listen to them, Tigger. Kids will make fun of a name no matter what it is. And considering some of the names out there, Justice isn't that far out. At least it's a real word instead of some made up thing. At least you're not naming him after a car or a food product.