jazz lady
10-24-2003, 03:34 PM
That's NOT a choice. :neener:

jazz lady
10-24-2003, 03:35 PM
Wow! I just realized I'm only 60-some posts away from 7,000! :diva:

RoseRed
10-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Isn't Patrick or Griffin a bit to white bread, you know to snooty?

Pete
10-24-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by RoseRed
Isn't Patrick or Griffin a bit to white bread, you know to snooty? might be his only edge

jazz lady
10-24-2003, 03:38 PM
But we want nothing but the best. :biggrin:

(Pssst - RR - it's too...)

Pete
10-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Isn't Patrick or Griffin a bit to white bread, you know to snooty?

and what is wrong with being white bread? Hmmmmmmmm, remember Diversity Kills or was that something else :confused:

RoseRed
10-24-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by jazz lady
(Pssst - RR - it's too...) I thought so, thanks! :biggrin:

jazz lady
10-24-2003, 03:44 PM
I thought so, thanks! :biggrin:

Just for you:

People seldom mix "two" up with the other two; it obviously belongs with words that also begin with TW, like "twice" and "twenty" that involve the number 2. But the other two are confused all the time. Just remember that the only meanings of "too" are "also" ("I want some ice cream too.") and "in excess" ("Your walkman is playing too loudly.") Note that extra O. It should remind you that this word has to do with adding more on to something. "To" is the proper spelling for all the other uses.

:cheesy:

citysherry
10-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Wow, it looks like little “Justice, Gotnoshoe soIgotta, Borninto Welfare, Wally Gordy, Bubba, Little Fart, Squirt, Dribble” just might be named:

Patrick Griffin Leggett

deino2002
10-24-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by citysherry
Wow, it looks like little “Justice, Gotnoshoe soIgotta, Borninto Welfare, Wally Gordy, Bubba, Little Fart, Squirt, Dribble” just might be named:

Patrick Griffin Leggett

Sounds good to me :biggrin:

Pete
10-24-2003, 09:46 PM
OK Tigger, the forum discussed this name of your son on a thread that you missed because you were sleeping. you need to read that. Then we has suggestions for a new name, narrowed it down to 2 and posted a poll. This is your babies new name.

Patrick Griffin Legget

The forum has spoken:silly:

TWLs wife
10-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Pete
OK Tigger, the forum discussed this name of your son on a thread that you missed because you were sleeping. you need to read that. Then we has suggestions for a new name, narrowed it down to 2 and posted a poll. This is your babies new name.

Patrick Griffin Legget

The forum has spoken:silly:

Sorry, My sons name is still Justice Ray Leggett. Nickname JR.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
I have spoken
:baby: :baby:
:diva:

JabbaJawz
10-25-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Sorry, My sons name is still Justice Ray Leggett. Nickname JR.

Justice is a cool name - why wouldn't you want to call him that instead of JR?? I hate JR, sounds 'hickish'. :confused:

TWLs wife
10-25-2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by PFgal
Justice is a cool name - why wouldn't you want to call him that instead of JR?? I hate JR, sounds 'hickish'. :confused:

Just so kids can't say anything bad about his name JR is a safey name. I'm still calling him Justice.:biggrin:

JabbaJawz
10-25-2003, 06:10 AM
Just so kids can't say anything bad about his name JR is a safey name. I'm still calling him Justice.:biggrin:

What's so unsafe about the name Justice? :confused:

I like Justice MUCH better than JR, but I ain't the baby's momma so it don't be matterin' what I say! :bubble:

TWLs wife
10-25-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by PFgal
What's so unsafe about the name Justice? :confused:

I like Justice MUCH better than JR, but I ain't the baby's momma so it don't be matterin' what I say! :bubble:

True, your right. Just trying to do the best for my son when he's born,:wink: :wink:

My Older Brother says kids say Justice is a gay name. Personily I don't think that at all. I love the name Justice Ray Leggett.
:wink: :wink:

Dymphna
10-25-2003, 09:03 AM

Of course you are entitled to name your kid anything you want (and spell it anyway you want) but WHY would you give him a name that you expect the other kids will tease him for? The fact that you feel you need to give him a "safety name" means you expect other people to harass him about the name. Why would you want to do that to your son?

vraiblonde
10-25-2003, 09:18 AM
Don't listen to them, Tigger. Kids will make fun of a name no matter what it is. And considering some of the names out there, Justice isn't that far out. At least it's a real word instead of some made up thing. At least you're not naming him after a car or a food product.

cattitude
10-25-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Don't listen to them, Tigger. Kids will make fun of a name no matter what it is. And considering some of the names out there, Justice isn't that far out. At least it's a real word instead of some made up thing. At least you're not naming him after a car or a food product.

:yeahthat:

jazz lady
07-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Just for you:

People seldom mix "two" up with the other two; it obviously belongs with words that also begin with TW, like "twice" and "twenty" that involve the number 2. But the other two are confused all the time. Just remember that the only meanings of "too" are "also" ("I want some ice cream too.") and "in excess" ("Your walkman is playing too loudly.") Note that extra O. It should remind you that this word has to do with adding more on to something. "To" is the proper spelling for all the other uses.

:cheesy:

By special request... :wink:

virgovictoria
07-14-2006, 01:56 PM
:killingme Ya'll renamed her baby! hahahaha!!!! :lmao: Now that's funny!

oof... :lmao:

K_Jo
07-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Wow! I just realized I'm only 60-some posts away from 7,000! :diva:
:killingme

Great tread! :yay:

jazz lady
07-14-2006, 02:01 PM
:killingme

Great tread! :yay:

I know. I saw that after I bumped the thread. I've been busy in 3 years. :jet: :lmao:

thetruediva
07-15-2006, 12:36 PM
True, your right. Just trying to do the best for my son when he's born,:wink: :wink:

My Older Brother says kids say Justice is a gay name. Personily I don't think that at all. I love the name Justice Ray Leggett.
:wink: :wink:
I love the name Justice/ I'd call him Ice,...then again Im ghetto like that. I have a Jaden that I just call J! Plain but it works.

Lavendar
07-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Where I used to live there was a little girl named Justice. I cant remember her middle name though.So I guess it could be a girl or boy name

K_Jo
07-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Where I used to live there was a little girl named Justice. I cant remember her middle name though.So I guess it could be a girl or boy name
May I ask you a question about the spelling of your name?

Lavendar
07-15-2006, 09:20 PM

Sure ask away.

TWLs wife
07-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Our sons name is Justice Ray, Our Dauthers name is Faith Elizabeth.

crabcake
07-18-2006, 06:12 AM

My friend's daughter's name is Justice ... which I found kind of odd. I think it was more of a vision on the part of the mother in terms of her feelings about the father. :lol:

Lavendar
07-18-2006, 12:28 PM
My friend's daughter's name is Justice ... which I found kind of odd. I think it was more of a vision on the part of the mother in terms of her feelings about the father. :lol:

How old is she? Tha daughter I mean? The little girl I knew of would be about 5ish now. She's I think a year older than my daughter who's 4.
Sorry for the slight hijack of this thread

virgovictoria
07-18-2006, 12:32 PM
:snacks:

Hooked on phonics: II, Dialects of the South?

:shrug:

Lavendar
07-18-2006, 12:59 PM
:snacks:

Hooked on phonics: II, Dialects of the South?

:shrug:

I was buzz drunk and hit the A instead of the E.:razz: