Thanks Sharon & 2A

K

Kizzy

I had a great time and lots of laughs. The food was terrific, all of it, even the non Atkins stuff. I so cheated and tried everything. :razz:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yep, again picking up the slack for you-know-who....and to think I wasn't going out today. Glad we changed our minds! Although now I'm paying for not staying home and doing laundry. :banghead:

K

Kizzy

:rolleyes: Like my house was clean when I got home.

And guess what?

It's staying this way. :biggrin:

I'm on strick.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Thanks Sharon & 2A

Originally posted by cattitude
Did ya get one of Barbra's caramel apples??? They were great!!
Didn't do an apple but the stuffed pork was great. Nice seeing you all again and meeting those I hadn't met before.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
:confused:

Sharon and 2A post an open invitatation to a party on another message board. One that a lot of people here frequent, but some people here didn't even know existed. So, you post the thank you thread on this message board.

Does anyone else find that strange?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Sorry I missed it. I was at a cast party in silver spring. Would have loved to be there. :smile:

I might see some of you next saturday though.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by cmcdanal
:confused:

Sharon and 2A post an open invitatation to a party on another message board. One that a lot of people here frequent, but some people here didn't even know existed. So, you post the thank you thread on this message board.

Does anyone else find that strange?

Sharon and 2A didn't post an open invitation. BK did. Sharon and 2A merely picked up the pieces.