Congrats PFgal........................

Pete

Repete
Tiggerrrrrrrr.........now you really didn't need to make another thread about this did you? Hmmmmmmmm? You already congradulated PFGal on her thread...........What did we learn today????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

nomoney

Originally posted by Pete
Tiggerrrrrrrr.........now you really didn't need to make another thread about this did you? Hmmmmmmmm? You already congradulated PFGal on her thread...........What did we learn today????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

oh man pete....if I wasnt already madly in love with mm I"d be all over you buddy.......you crack me up:biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by nomoney

oh man pete....if I wasnt already madly in love with mm I"d be all over you buddy.......you crack me up:biggrin:

Come to Pete..................

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Pete

All you guys did it for me. That's why I did it for her.:biggrin: That's all:biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
All you guys did it for me. That's why I did it for her.:biggrin: That's all:biggrin:

But it realllllllllllllllllly wasn't needed. She had her post and it was HER moment, no need to go and jump in the middle......say congrats do the clappy smilie thing and be happy for her, let her have her own thread. Now take a deep breath and remember less is best........