looking for....

spinner

We are looking for and old western saddle, a friend of mine wants to try to refurbish one. Condition doesn't matter, as long as the tree is OK, I guess. Mostly it should be cheap. Or a harness, he might like that. If you have one in the back of the barn collecting dust please email me at rajibar@worldshots.net We got two horses a couple of weeks ago, I am sooooo happy.

spinner

Hey, appyday, we would love to ride at Greenwell but we don't have a trailer right now. Plus I am just relearning to ride and I am a little [very] slow and pokey. So I kind of hold else everybody up. I was practicing everyday until I fell off last week so I am hobbling around, but I am going riding on Sunday come hell or high water.
Got any old saddles you want to sell cheap? My mom is sending you a cat customer.

spinner

I forgot to answer we have some trails near our house, a friend of mine would like to organize the horse owners in our area to get more trails and do some other stuff.
I started another thread about trail rides...we might have to consider a trailer. That's a lot of dogs to groom!