Anyone know of

ceo_pte

any small lap dogs for sell or free. Preferably similar to a multi-poo(poodle mix). We are looking for a small dog, that doesn't shed and doesn't get too big. We are a young couple who will provide a very good home.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by slackwater514
There is af free toy poodle in the classifieds right now. Go check it out!

I wanted to try and stay away from the full poodles, but I guess this could be a mix. I do need to check it out. We would like it to be a puppy too... Thanks you though!

ceo_pte

Originally posted by appyday
Dani has a couple Poodles for give away or cheap to good home Call her 301-373-8482 I groom her poodles tell her the groomer sent you..

Full bloodied poodles? Are they cute? Who is Dani? Thank you!

ceo_pte

She is a friend/customer that breeds poodles and these are a couple she is not breeding anymore that need to be spayed/neutered and placed in a permanent pet home.......Appyday

So they are older, not puppies?

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by ceo_pte
Full bloodied poodles? Are they cute? Who is Dani? Thank you!
Your a guy right? Why in the world would you want a poodle? You should just turn your guy card over now. Poodle's are for skirts.

ceo_pte

Bulldawg is right...I have Boxer pups on the way...buy a REAL dog..

I have a boxer/pit mix that is great, but my wife wants one that is our puppy. A lap dog, we can keep inside!

Your a guy right? Why in the world would you want a poodle? You should just turn your guy card over now. Poodle's are for skirts.

No I'm not a guy, nor am I a male, I am a MAN! there is a difference.... Thanks for the advice though, BD. They have a Bulldog for sell at the pet store... He's only $2000.00!

Appyday, tell me more about the puppies. Cost is always and issue, but the multi-poo that we looked at was like $700.00....

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by ceo_pte
I have a boxer/pit mix that is great, but my wife wants one that is our puppy. A lap dog, we can keep inside!

No I'm not a guy, nor am I a male, I am a MAN! there is a difference.... Thanks for the advice though, BD. They have a Bulldog for sell at the pet store... He's only $2000.00!

Appyday, tell me more about the puppies. Cost is always and issue, but the multi-poo that we looked at was like $700.00....
What's a multi-poo? Is that another word for mut? Sounds expensive.

ceo_pte

That's what I thought

Originally posted by BullDawg
What's a multi-poo? Is that another word for mut? Sounds expensive.

it's a stinkin expensive MUT! W/ Papers! I guess they are papers certifying that it's a MUT! It's a mix b'twn a poodle and somethin else. They are mixing them so that they don't shed, have a good temperment, etc.... It's a really nice dog, but yes it's the most expensive mut I have ever seen.

SxyPrincess

I'm gonna go with Appy and tell you to stay away from any pet store. They're always overpriced (as some breeders) but I think you can get a better quality dog from a private breeder. Also, the chance of any disease/infection is lessened.

Good luck in your search. But, please...stay far, far away from Poodles. :biggrin:

ceo_pte

Maltese/Poodle+MUTT...

too much and why on earth buy from a pet shop and get a pup that came from a puppy mill and not from a private breeder...you got me going now...

As for my Boxers..........(all 5) are house dogs and lap dogs..I would not sell to anyone that would not keep them in the house...

Cathy 301-475-5417 reg Mini Schnauzers...partis salt and pepper I think...up on all shots..wormed AKC reg...$650 I think...rare color...tell her Shelley sent you

Yeah, I've heard mixed reviews on pet stores... I would not keep a boxer or bulldog in the house, b/c I know how much my dog loves it outside. To me, it would be like taking a lion and putting him in a cage! That is me though! I'll have to call your friend Cathy...