Lan Party Nov 7

Technogeek

If you ever played or would like to try pc multiplayer games and would like to do it in person face to face. Come join us next Friday evening just across the 301 bridge in Dalgren, VA. We, Computer Recreational Unlimited Dalhgren Division, have been getting together now for 2 years once a month. A lot of or attendees have moved or transfered (military) and we need to fill the empty spaces. It's totally free unless you want to participate in the food run and that's usually about 5 to 6 bucks. You can bring your own if you like. You just need to make a reservation by emailing me and bring your own pc with 10/100 nic card and whatever multiplayer games you want to play. A few games we play include: Battlefield 1942 and mods, Warcraft 3, Jedi Knight 2, Nascar, Half Life Mods, etc. Pretty much anything goes. Go to http://www.geocities.com/cruddparty/
for more details. We usually start about 5pm till ?. The website hasn't been updated in over a year so a few things may have changed.

Technogeek

Additional info.

Don't feel like your to old to attend. The average age of attendees is mid 30's with the oldest being 60ish and youngest 6. Kids under 12 are welcome as long as a parent attends. PC's for both are highly recommended. You can contact me directly at smokeyknuckles@comcast.net

To give you an idea how far it is, Dahlgren is approx. 45 minutes from Hollywood, MD, 35 to 40 from Mechanicsville and 30 minutes from Waldorf. So if you live in Southern Maryland its not that bad for a full night of gaming. I just wanted to point that out because some people in SM have this misconception that its a long way. I used to.

Last edited: