Dishing the Trash

STMLADY

Folks. I am amazed at all the hurling that you all are doing on the sheriffs race. This position is very demanding and it is going to take someone with a level head to handle it.

However I do need to comment on one thing. Sheriff Voorharr has been a great sheriff for our County. The statement made that if Voorharr had been on better ground with the County Comissioners is not fair. If you have ever sat in on any of the budget hearings you would know the crap that man has had to deal with. Especially with this current board.

I have talked with several of those running for sheriff, Matter of fact I have invited them all to speak at the organization that I belong to monthly meeting. Two have spoken.

It really angered me for one of those speakers to get up in front of a crowd and say all of his credits of his career, all the great things he has accomplished and then to turn and BASH the man who got him everything he needed in order for him to excel. Sorry folks in my book that is pure out and out bull.

On the 2nd Friday of August at 7:30pm. Lenny's Restaurant, Tom Sacks will be giving his pitch. You want to hear it come on down.

STMLADY

to JetMonkey

So are you implying after the election I am going to dissappear?

No I am a thorne in the cyber world fiber cable I will be on line. I haven not signed in because being Rocky's Campaign Manager would not be right. So after the elections and Rocky settles in as county commissioner president (I am so optimistic) if you don't like what he is doing you can gripe at me all you want.

:blushing:

STMLADY

thanks cariblue

That is what I am looking for. I will work with Rocky to put his issues out there however I need some suggestions from the voters what type of issues are you interested in and then we can post them and his views on them...

post a reply or send me an e-mail
Toni2000r@yahoo.com

STMLADY

to JetMonkey

Oh this is getting good!

If you have comments why are you holding back. By the way the comment you quoted me on....When the person who is running spoke at my meeting, at the time he spoke, Sheriff Voorhaar hadn't announced who he was backing.

I still stand firm on my opinion...you don't bash the man who gave you everything you needed to excel in your job. That is just wrong. Now if that is the kind of candidate you want to support you just go right on and do it. after all it is your right and your freedom to exercise it.

I am not trolling for votes here I am trolling to get people to ask me questions to the candidates and I will post their replies.

I am not trying to make friends here...I am doing what these forums are all about. Getting information on the candidates to those that are interested.

However now you have information and choose to withhold it...

Having signs in your yard maybe tacky but guess what it shows your support and someone else may just vote because of that sign and because they know you and respect you...

mdemt

It seems to me and probubly alot of others here, that cariblue and Jetmonkey have way too much time on their hands, why dont you guys take some of the time and energy that you spend on the internet and on this forum and spend it working on a campaign? Remember words are cheap but actions speak volumns!! If you dont like what you see that goes on in this county DO something about it! Remember not every one has the same opinions and not everyone will agree on the right person for the job, however if you feel so strongly that you want a certain candidate to win, do like STMLADY and many of us do, work on a campaign! Get to know the candidates personally and then make your decision on who to vote for! Go to the local meetings and forums that are coming up in Aug as listen!

STMLADY

Professionalism

Folks this is getting out of hand now. I came on to give my opinion. I have signed on to get your concerns to relay them back to my candidate.

We all have our favorite candidates and yes we all will defend them to the end. And yes that will lead to arguements. But isn't that what this is all about? If I have acted unprofessionally I appologise. I was only answering back..so I guess maybe we all are a bit unprofessional

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: dishing the trash

Originally posted by cariblue

Some of us are VERY good at it. Hell, we even have someone on the board who can smoke while having sex. Top that!

Cari, STOP TELLING OUR SECRETS... I asked you to keep our personal life in the bedroom. Jeez! You're getting a :spank: when you get home.