So, Ummm...

watercolor

yeah yeah
Just had the first after marriage fight....and I am sure I will look at it as something stupid later- but I guess the "bliss" doesnt last for that long after all. :frown:

So anyway- I just needed to get it off my chest...because obviously I cant talk to him at work because he is busy as all hell right now:rolleyes:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
I am sure I will look at it as something stupid later- but I guess the "bliss" doesnt last for that long after all.

It won't if you fight over stupid things. :bonk:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by watercolor23
Just had the first after marriage fight....and I am sure I will look at it as something stupid later- but I guess the "bliss" doesnt last for that long after all. :frown:

So anyway- I just needed to get it off my chest...because obviously I cant talk to him at work because he is busy as all hell right now:rolleyes:

It's ok, You two love each other. everything will be fine. Just wait till you make up. That's the fun PART.:biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
WC,

Don't worry about it. I'm sure you two had "tiffs" before you got married and more than likely you will have others. Flow with it and don't hold grudges.

Fuzzy,

You're married now. One of the best pieces of advice I got from my Pops was when he made this comment. He said, "Son, don't argue with your wife." He winked and said, "Dicker." I fell over laughing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Newlyweds crack me up! Man, if I tried to count how many times Larry and I got in either tiffs or downright fights, I'd have passed infinity a loooong time ago. :lol:

Sum, you all lived together for a long time before you got married. I'd think you'd be used to sparring by now. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Newlyweds crack me up! Man, if I tried to count how many times Larry and I got in either tiffs or downright fights, I'd have passed infinity a loooong time ago. :lol:

Sum, you all lived together for a long time before you got married. I'd think you'd be used to sparring by now. :lol:

Yea but I got some weird clouded shiznit in my head we wouldnt fight for a while. I was just being a dumba$$ and so was he- so therefore- like I said- it wasnt worth it.. we were both just pms'in

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
So which one of you squeezed the toothpaste tube from the middle, or was the toilet paper roll on backwards?:confused:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sharon
So which one of you squeezed the toothpaste tube from the middle, or was the toilet paper roll on backwards?:confused:

Nah it was more like a movie we were going to watch together- but one felt like it and the other didnt and it caused the pms to flare. You know. Stupid. You are right- if you dont fight over the stupid stuff it wouldnt be a stupid fight.