• Redskins?

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Who gives a Rats Backside?

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
My loyalty to my 'boys makes me vote for them, of course; however, i'm not liking the game thus far ... too many stupid penalties by the offensive team, 2 touchdowns pulled back ... I'm starting to wonder if Mr. Snyder added the referrees to his list of payees this week. :ohwell:

doesn't a facemask normally warrant 15 yards instead of 5? :confused:

crabcake

I stepped away from the game to take a call from a friend and just came back to it ... less than 2 minutes left, 'boys on the 22 yd line, leading 21-14. :cool:

K

Kain99

In the first half, Dallas looked like a bunch of pansy azz High school players.... I really thought the butterfly on the helmet was a sign....:bawl:

crabcake

what happened to the little guy MM? :frown:

btw ... you need to visit chitchat when you get time :wink: :kiss:

crabcake

Originally posted by Marshall
This team has a lot of problems, and not the least of which is the owner.

speaking of which ... where is that fella? I figured he'd be here right after the game to offer up more excuses, I mean, his strategic analysis of his team's failures. :cool:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by crabcake
speaking of which ... where is that fella? I figured he'd be here right after the game to offer up more excuses, I mean, his strategic analysis of his team's failures. :cool:
He hung himself.... If he's smart...:rolleyes:

crabcake

Originally posted by MrSnyder
:tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum

:poorbaby: I'm sorry your team sucks after spending all that money. Next time, give it to the mrs. she'll have something to show for it at the end of the season. :wink:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by crabcake
:poorbaby: I'm sorry your team sucks after spending all that money. Next time, give it to the mrs. she'll have something to show for it at the end of the season. :wink:
Watch it Crab! We shall see what a good team Dallas is over the next few weeks.... don't count your chickens baby!

crabcake

Originally posted by Kain99
Watch it Crab! We shall see what a good team Dallas is over the next few weeks.... don't count your chickens baby!

That's It! :mad: Who told you about my chicken fettish? :bubble: