Thanksgiving game

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:confused: I thought Dallas and Washington always played eachother on Thanksgiving Day :frown:

This TOTALLY blows my thanksgiving plans! :bawl:

WTH? Is this something new or have I always been clueless about the schedule :confused:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by crabcake
that's great pete ... but that doesn't answer my question. :bonk:
Sorry........

Is this something new or have I always been clueless about the schedule :confused:

You have always been clueless.

That better?:shrug:

crabcake

so you are saying that dallas and washington haven't always met up on Turkey Day? :shrug: I know they did last year! :bubble:

(PS -- I already know I'm clueless) :razz:

Pete

Repete
so you are saying that dallas and washington haven't always met up on Turkey Day? :shrug: I know they did last year! :bubble:

(PS -- I already know I'm clueless) :razz:
Dallas has played 34 T-giving day games only 6 of which were against the Redskins, last year included.

crabcake

Originally posted by mainman
Pete's a tad upset, it will be 6 weeks before he can get with his girlie girl again.... :jet:

so he wants to hit on Marley? :shrug:

o

i

c

:lol:

Pete

Repete
pete, are you a little green today? :confused:
No, not at all. It's just that your post above reminded me that Marley has been absent today........hey.........so has Tigger........hmmmmmmmm..........could it be that Marley and Tig................nevermind.

D

Dals_daddy

Detroit plays the early game against a random oponent, and Dallas plays the later game. This is the way it is every year. A couple of years ago the Boys played the Titans, they have played the Dolphins (which is who they play this year), the skins, all different kinds of teams. I think that would be an awesome tradition though, if the Boys and Skins were to play each other every Thanksgiving, the only problem I would see is my family would kill each other. Anyway Go Boys, you are on a roll keep it up.

Been a fan since I was 7, ain't turnin' back now!!!!!!