Arrrghh

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
My idiot b/f just called me to tell me that he quit his job...He has nothing lined up and thank god he paid all his bills for this month with his last paycheck. I think I might really have to kill him this time....How irresponsible. To quit a job over something stupid and petty. Just because he's a hot-head...

Anyway, does anyone know anywhere looking for mechanics?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Arrrghh

Originally posted by Kain99
:biggrin:
No, he's worked there for a few years and I think it's one of those things that has been building up for a while...His boss wouldn't do anything about the fact that someone was stealing tools, expensive tools, from him...

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by Ehesef
My idiot b/f just called me to tell me that he quit his job...He has nothing lined up and thank god he paid all his bills for this month with his last paycheck. I think I might really have to kill him this time....How irresponsible. To quit a job over something stupid and petty. Just because he's a hot-head...

Anyway, does anyone know anywhere looking for mechanics?
See what happens when you cut us off...

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arrrghh

I didn't say I was above it, I just never have had to. He knows his place :biggrin:
No he does'nt he quit his job with absolutely no back up today...... If ever there's been call for cutting him off, it's now. :biggrin:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arrrghh

No he does'nt he quit his job with absolutely no back up today...... If ever there's been call for cutting him off, it's now. :biggrin:
I agree with you there. He's got a few places to call around to, but if worse comes to worse, he can work out of the house until he finds something...

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arrrghh

I agree with you there. He's got a few places to call around to, but if worse comes to worse, he can work out of the house until he finds something...
Cut him off girl! I live right bewteen two of the counties largest at home Mechanics - took those guys years to build their businesses. I reapeat, cut his sorry good for nothing behind off! :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
This looks like a good chance for you to gain top-dog status and let your puppy sleep anywhere you want him to. :roflmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arrrghh

Cut him off girl! I live right bewteen two of the counties largest at home Mechanics - took those guys years to build their businesses. I reapeat, cut his sorry good for nothing behind off! :biggrin:
Oh no, this won't be a business of his...it will at least be some money coming in...he works out of the house now on the weekends for a little extra cash. But I'm still pretty pi$$ed about it...so yea, he'll probably get cut off, at least for a little while.

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Arrrghh

But I'm still pretty pi$$ed about it...so yea, he'll probably get cut off, at least for a little while.
Good Girl! I'm on a man hating mission!:roflmao:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
How much would he charge to put on a new seal around my transmission fluid pan, and a new axle seal on the front-driver side, both on my 92 Grand Prix?