Awwww

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I heard my 2yo blowing kisses, so I looked over and there are all three kids, baby on the bottom, in a big hug.:biggrin:

K

Kizzy

How about watching your children circle all the things they want for Christmas.

I remember when I was little getting the Sears Toy Catalog and doing the same thing.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by IM4Change
How about watching your children circle all the things they want for Christmas.

I remember when I was little getting the Sears Toy Catalog and doing the same thing.

I gotta get one of those Toys r Us toy books. My kid keeps yelling at me to "come quick" every time he sees a commercial he likes. I'm sick of running back and forth.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by cmcdanal
I gotta get one of those Toys r Us toy books. My kid keeps yelling at me to "come quick" every time he sees a commercial he likes. I'm sick of running back and forth.

I set mine down on the computer each year (around this time, actually) so that she can complete her "wish" list for Santa on his web site ... www.etoys.com and www.toysrus.com ... Santa (in each state he lives in) gets the list and can decide for himself which toys she gets and have them shipped directly to the house. Saves on the work his old arse and his reindeer have to do and keeps our UPS and FedEx guys employed. :clap:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by crabcake
I set mine down on the computer each year (around this time, actually) so that she can complete her "wish" list for Santa on his web site ... www.etoys.com and www.toysrus.com ... Santa (in each state he lives in) gets the list and can decide for himself which toys she gets and have them shipped directly to the house. Saves on the work his old arse and his reindeer have to do and keeps our UPS and FedEx guys employed. :clap:

:yeahthat: I do the same thing. It makes things so easy for everyone.