Votes: 6 46.2%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuddyLee

Football addict
:burning:

ok ok now who believes in ghosts??? if you have any stories or interest please tell me im all into this stuff!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
nonono

no no no slow bus i think its funny that i said that and that its illhumored for yourself

nomoney

Re: nonono

Originally posted by BuddyLee
no no no slow bus i think its funny that i said that and that its illhumored for yourself

so, you think its funny lol that I don't find it funny (non lol) that you "bagged" lol my dead mom?:confused: :burning:

BuddyLee

Football addict
ok

ok let me break it down for you. i didnt know your mom was dead until you told me so (if in fact she really is). so i found it funny that i bagged your undead mother and in truth she might be dead so its not really funny for you. :burning:

nomoney

Re: ok

ok let me break it down for you. i didnt know your mom was dead until you told me so (if in fact she really is). so i found it funny that i bagged your undead mother and in truth she might be dead so its not really funny for you. :burning:

So, you're laughing over my grief of a death of a loved one?

nomoney

Re: anal

theres nothing wrong with the word anal you little tattle tale prep. lol. :burning:

well obviously; coming from someone who likes bungholes too.

by the way; just in case you didnt notice; you can open up that little smilie box next to your responding box and there is more then one smilie you can use. :burning:

BuddyLee

Football addict
irony

not really i was basically laughing at the irony of it and i like my mean smiley face its a part of my personality on here and helps distinguish myself from the many others on here. oh yeah who ever said i liked bungholes i just called you one thats all, so back off bunghole lol:burning: