Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Never heard of the guy

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Can't stand him

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Pete

Repete
If you are a fan which of his songs is your favorite. If you are not a fan move along nothing to see here.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I may not have bought all his CDs but I am a big fan of the Volcano song and Margaritaville (sooo predictable) but they bring back such fond memories.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Hello6
I may not have bought all his CDs but I am a big fan of the Volcano song and Margaritaville (sooo predictable) but they bring back such fond memories.
The thing about Buffet is that he has so many CD's almost 40. Many of his albums rehash many of his songs and some are Live albums of concerts. I have never been disappointed.

Pete

Repete
He is long overdue for the accolades for what he has done. 35 albums, of those 6-gold, 6-platinum, 1- Quadruple platinum, 1 Sextuple Platinum.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by cariblue
:smile:

Jimmy makes me smile like mona lisa.
I was in the caribbean working, I remember going to the beach and putting Boats, Bars, Beaches and Ballads in the walkman and just swinging away in a hammock................................................. I just may need to do that again someday.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by cariblue
The perfect thread to say good night in. I'll sleep with visions of palm trees swaying in the breeze, a drink with an umbrella sticking out of it and one over my head. I'll be able to feel the warm sand squishing between my toes and smell the salty air of the ocean.

Pleasant dreams to all.
:cheers:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Lollipopgurl85
What do you say we throw a 30 something Jimmy Buffet Extravaganza! Over 30's only. :cool:
I have a blender, you bring the coconut oil and some sand.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Shouldn't this be...

...in bars and restaurants?

Jimmy Crabshake

Jimmy Bar n Grill

I mean, hows the food? Beer on tap?

What am I missing?

Pete

Repete
Re: Git drunk 'n...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...because it's the first one I leanrt to play.

'grittaville 'cause it's the 2nd.

Fins.
Fin to the LEFT.........Fins to the RIGHT