Any well informed parent....

Kirsten

Know the hours of the Waldorf Roller Skating Center? I have tried calling and calling and calling to no avail. Googled it on the web but they have no website and all references give me the same # and address but no hours of operation. I looked in the phone books to see if they had a spread listing hours but nada! So I appeal to the other mom's and dad's out there, I would appreciate any info since tomorrow the oldest has off and dh is taking it off so we can try to do something fun tomorrow and I was hoping maybe roller skating!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I know when I was a kid, they had "sessions." You went in for a session and they kicked everyone out at the end and let in a new group of people. I believe the sessions were about 3 hrs long. I'm pretty sure they still do the same thing, since the same people have run the place for over 30 years. I think, during the week they only have an evening session, but I don't know if that is different b/c the kids are off school.

I'll ask my brother this evening, when he gets off work, he used to work there about 10 yrs ago and still knows people there.

Kirsten

Thanks I would appreciate it. I grew up with a couple roller rinks in various directions and they did roughly the same thing but you could also buy a whole day ticket. Anyhow it is just something that I think the oldest would enjoy so I am willing to put my big ole butt back on the wheels to help him out. May let the dh deal with the little critters on skates, hehehehehe, evil mommy

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
My brother's working late tonight but my SIL says she thinks that they DO have daytime sessions, especially if the kids are off school.

Try calling them now, there's probably someone there in the evening.

TWLs wife

My younger sister Told me, it's all the same times like when I was younger. Fri 7-11pm , Sat 11- 1pm , Sat 7-11pm & 12- 2pm , Sun 4-6pm. But my little sister says, At night there are mostly dealer & drug addacts here now. I hope this will help you out.:biggrin: