Ho Hum

Erin

I know the pregnancy/baby thing has been played out here, but I wanted to share a story.
My due date was yesterday, it came and went with out even a hiccup. Last night I had a tough time sleeping, so I asked hubby to turn off the alarm & I'd go into work late today.
When I got here, everyone thought I was in the hospital, and there were 3 messages from hubby. Apparently an hour and a half was too much time for him to wait (got here at 7:30 a.m. instead of 6:00 a.m.). Poor baby is on pins and needles, and there is no way he is going to relax. Kinda funny that I feel fine, confident that I have at least 5 more days until I go, but he is giving himself an ulcer.

Erin

Re: And oh yeah....

Originally posted by kwillia
Your "baby story" has not been played out... so I insist you keep us up-to-date! Just don't do it in the "stolen car" or "country music" treads...:lmao:.... I take that back... It would work just fine in the "country music" tread...:biggrin:

Thanks Kwilla. There's nothing I could add to the stolen car thread, but I could probably write a country tune to some of the crap people are telling me. Good thing I'm having fun with this and am not sensitive, otherwise I might kill one coworker that likes to tell me my belly popped out like a pimple. She repeats over and over again about how big my stomache is. I've asked her to shut up, but her mental illness must prevent her from comprehending what that means because the next day she repeats herself again & again.:crazy:

Elle

Happy Camper!
:flowers: That baby will be here soon enough! Hey if it brings you any luck, I slept in and went to work late the day I went to the hospital for Tyler:cheesy:

K

Kizzy

Gosh Erin, it is hard to believe that time has gone by so fast. It seems like it wasn't long ago that you told everyone that you just found out.

So Erin, how are you feeling?

This is your first? Right?

Erin

Hi

I'm feeling great! This is my first. The kid moves around like it's an alien - but I find it very entertaining to watch. Co-workers at hubby's job told him when I had a sudden burst of energy that the kid was on the way. He explained that I've always got energy & he wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Guess maybe we'll know when I slow down. Next Tuesday I get a sonogram and stress test, and then they'd schedule an induction date because they don't let you go farther than 2 weeks past your due date.
Time has flown for me as well. I'm almost sad that this part is coming to an end, but I'm looking forward to seeing the alien.:biggrin:

K

Kizzy

After I had my first, I was so tired and I only got a glimpse of his face before they whisked him away to the nursery. But later that evening, the nurse brought me the baby after everyone went home and it was just him and I alone and I'll never forget the beautiful blue eyes looking at me. I'm not an emotional person, but it was at that moment that I actually got teary eyed.

Make sure you keep us posted.

watercolor

yeah yeah
My goodness.. almost makes a girl want to go out and get pregnant. :lol: But- I will hold off for a little bit longer. :smile:

I bet that does feel quite weird Erin, to have that much movement inside of you. Almost erie at first I would imagine. But yes- do keep usup to date- I want to hear all about it.

TWLs wife

I understand what you mean now. If I would have had an idea of me being a week late I would have felt the same way too.:biggrin: