Can anyone recommend a Lawn Maintenance Comp.?

ceo_pte

I really need to get someone started on my lawn. I would prefer to work off referrals. I also need some brush/downed trees removed. Got anyone you can recommend?

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Pete's Lawn Service...he trims one hell of a bush! I think you can find him in the Yellow Pages under the heading 'Tigger'.

mainman

Set Trippin
Does anyone know who Charles Whitman is??
Im starting to think its about time to ease up on the Pete/Tigger thing...:really:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by ememdee19
Pete's Lawn Service...he trims one hell of a bush! I think you can find him in the Yellow Pages under the heading 'Tigger'.
that is so wrong

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Re: Re: J & S Lawn Maintence

Originally posted by ceo_pte
Do they work in Waldorf?

yes, They do most of there work in Charles and Calvert...from what I understand, but they are out of St. Marys.

ceo_pte

Re: Re: Re: J & S Lawn Maintence

Originally posted by CowGirlUp
yes, They do most of there work in Charles and Calvert...from what I understand, but they are out of St. Marys.

Thanks Cowgirl, all i really needed was the name of the company. I'll find the #. Do you use them?

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Re: Re: Re: Re: J & S Lawn Maintence

Originally posted by ceo_pte
Thanks Cowgirl, all i really needed was the name of the company. I'll find the #. Do you use them?

No, but my family knows there family....and they do decent work.

ceo_pte

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: J & S Lawn Maintence

Originally posted by CowGirlUp
No, but my family knows there family....and they do decent work.

Good enough, that's what I was looking for... Thank YOU

James White

Have a nuisance?Im 4 hire
Pete

Pete,
I would highly recommend this company and they will come and give you a free estimate.

Lawn Tech 1-888-255-8966 Ask for Larry ,he is the owner,and tell him I sent ya.

ceo_pte

Re: Pete

Originally posted by James White
Pete,
I would highly recommend this company and they will come and give you a free estimate.

Lawn Tech 1-888-255-8966 Ask for Larry ,he is the owner,and tell him I sent ya.

Thank You James!

jeff113

Larry is a pretty cool guy, He does mostly big contracts like neighborhood assications. Call Amerotech Lawns 301-535-6446