Fighting kids

Christy

b*tch rocket
I realize it's perfectly normal for siblings to pick at each other and fight like cats and dogs, but my two little darlings are just about within an inch of their life this evening. Anyone got any duct tape? :tantrum :tantrum

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Christy
I realize it's perfectly normal for siblings to pick at each other and fight like cats and dogs, but my two little darlings are just about within an inch of their life this evening. Anyone got any duct tape? :tantrum :tantrum

I scream at my 2 so bad, that I think my eye balls are going to pop out of my head. It gets on your nerves, that is for sure.

:huggy:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Sharon
Stun gun!

:lol: They're very quiet now. Mamma pulled her Satan impersonation on them :shocking:

It'll last about another 30 minutes and they'll be back at it. :boxing:

J

justhangn

Sending each to their room and not letting them out until it’s clean has quite an effect on mine and it gives me a break from the insanity.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by justhangn
Sending each to their room and not letting them out until it’s clean has quite an effect on mine and it gives me a break from the insanity.

I've banned them from speaking to each other tonight. One word to each other and the get to go to bed. I know they can't go all night without cracking, so it will be early to bed for them Im sure. :lol:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I squirt mine in the face with water when they won't shut up: if it works for dogs and cats, why not try it on kids?:shrug: :)

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Hello6
I squirt mine in the face with water when they won't shut up: if it works for dogs and cats, why not try it on kids?:shrug: :)

That's too much like fun, to which they've been banned from all things fun. :lol:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Not if you put a little vinegar in the water. That's what the pet people say to do to the dogs when they're misbehavin.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by appyday
Christy if it is any comfort to know...mine are 14 and 17 and they fight horribly. My daughter is now in her room...she cant come out till it is clean. as above. They were arguing and daddy said..is your room clean or should I walk up there...she left..he he..I have not seen her since.

No comfort. :bawl: This means I have MANY years left before it ends. :banghead: :bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Doug was about 14 before he and Kyle called a truce. They used to fist fight - it was awful. The outset is that Kyle can throw a mean punch and knows where to hit to cause the most pain. :lol: God help her future husband.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I would set the girl on the third step heading upstairs and make the boy bring a chair to the doorway between the living room and dining room with it facing away from the living room. I would sit in my recliner and watch their favorite shows without them being able to see them.

A few times doing that and they wouldn't fight anywhere near where I was.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I think Doug was about 14 before he and Kyle called a truce. They used to fist fight - it was awful. The outset is that Kyle can throw a mean punch and knows where to hit to cause the most pain. :lol: God help her future husband.
My brother and I used to fight like this, but not very often. My sister and I on the other hand, tried to kill each other every chance we got. It got better when I moved out of my mother's house, but we still can't be left alone together for too long.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ehesef
My brother and I used to fight like this, but not very often. My sister and I on the other hand, tried to kill each other every chance we got. It got better when I moved out of my mother's house, but we still can't be left alone together for too long.
So do you and your sister fight over Bucky or Ray?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by DoWhat
So do you and your sister fight over Bucky or Ray?
Neither. You'll never hear me arguing over either of them.

Last edited:
Z

zuchick

Youngins and Fighting

Christy, it may be time to purchase some boxing gloves. But I have found that youngins that fight together when they are young are very close when they mature.. The only question do they ever truly mature? I've seen some very old teenagers in their 70s..

Mike Zuchick