Is Anyone Going???????

TWLs wife

Is Anyone Going to church today???:wink:
I'm starting to go back today, Now that I'm not living in sin. I'm married with my son. I want to rise him right. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Is Anyone Going to church today???:wink:
I'm starting to go back today, Now that I'm not living in sin. I'm married with my son. I want to rise him right. :biggrin: :biggrin:
You mean the son that was concieved while you were married to another man?

You really should THINK before you open yourself up like this.

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Is Anyone Going???????

Originally posted by Pete
You mean the son that was concieved while you were married to another man?

You really should THINK before you open yourself up like this.
Actually Tigger, we are ALL sinners..... God loves us anyway! Pete, he who is without sin cast the first stone. :frown:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Is Anyone Going???????

Originally posted by Kain99
Actually Tigger, we are ALL sinners..... God loves us anyway! Pete, he who is without sin cast the first stone. :frown:
:rolleyes:

TWLs wife

When I read what Pete wrote, I was going to write the same thing you wrote. Thanks Kain:biggrin::biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is Anyone Going???????

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
When I read what Pete wrote, I was going to write the same thing you wrote. Thanks Kain:biggrin::biggrin:
Yea right

Christy

b*tch rocket

Speak for yourself! :duh: I don't have enough of a life to be a sinner. I don't even have time to have sinful thoughts TYVM. :neener:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Try making time to go to church. If nothing else it's a relaxing hour of quiet time where you can think about deeper thoughts than "what's for dinner?" "Did I finish that project on time?" "What are the kids up to now?" etc. AND you can make new friends!

If you're not careful some of it might rub off on you as wisdom, and then where would you be?:dance:

Erin

I'm not sure how the expression goes, so excuse me ahead of time for twisting it:
Don't point out splinterns in another's eyes when you have a stake in your own.

The gist of it is one should not point out others faults when one is not 'guilt-free' themselves.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by tlatchaw
Try making time to go to church. If nothing else it's a relaxing hour of quiet time where you can think about deeper thoughts than "what's for dinner?" "Did I finish that project on time?" "What are the kids up to now?" etc. AND you can make new friends!

If you're not careful some of it might rub off on you as wisdom, and then where would you be?:dance:

Thanks.:biggrin: