The world comes screeching to a halt....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Me: "Hey, Larry, come to Target with me so we can get some new pillows and stuff."

Larry: "No can do. The Redskins play at 1."

What's up with that? I'm trying to imagine myself saying, "Sorry - I can't make dinner tonight. There's something I want to watch on TV."

:duh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cariblue
Vrai, sounds like you should watch the game and order pizza for dinner.
No, darling. I have to take a kid coat shopping and go to Target for pillows and toothbrushes. TV watching is for the male of the species. The female must nurture. *sigh*

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
TV watching is for the male of the species. The female must nurture. *sigh*
If you knew this, why did you even bother to ask him?

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by otter
Hard to believe you'd even ask such a silly thing on a game day, Vrai. :confused:

I agree... I think Larry should have more of a problem with her asking such as question on game day, than Vrai being upset by the answer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And who says...

there is no male fraternity anymore???

If you knew this, why did you even bother to ask him?

I think Larry should have more of a problem with her asking such as question on game day

I support Larry 100%. Way to sack up, bro.

...and an honorary remote and ball scratch goes out to Nanny Pam

Sorry Vrai. Shop Saturday....Watch football Sunday

Boo yah!!!

...honey? Would you grab some more beer and chips on your way home??? Gettin' low on salsa to...

:kiss:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
BTW...

...did I tell you how GREAT my wife is? Why, she ran out TWICE over the weekend to make sure the little charibs had all the winter clothing crap they could ever need.

And the best part, she INSISTED that I stay home and recover from my recent, sudden illness, (cough, cough) and maybe catch a little TV between medicines (12oz every 6 minutes or as needed) and nappies.

I love you HONEY!!!

:clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Larry Gude
I love you HONEY!!!
You suck too :razz:

I swear, if I never see the inside of a store again, I'll die a happy woman. :cussing: This is why I do all my shopping online.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
A poll would have been nice to show you the error of your ways, Vrai. :nono:
Hey Otter, I thought a Poll was already involved. You know, Vraiblonsky. :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You notice how Otter didn't mention how he got to sit on his behind and watch the game, was served cheese and crackers and then politely moved his butt downstairs to hang on the computer because I had to vacuum and clean the rest of the house, including all the dang cracker crumbs. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Allllll, a woman that knows her place in life. He said as he runs and ducks for cover.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by cattitude
... because I had to vacuum and clearn the rest of the house, including all the dang cracker crumbs. :rolleyes:

Hate it when she clearns