Single Guy

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Hi, I'm new on this forum and was wondering if there are many single folks on here? Would also like to find folks interested in getting together for motorcycle rides.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Not interested in "Scoota Trash." Want to hook up with folks that like to slice the wind and carve a curve. People that enjoy being outside as they ride down the road instead of sitting in an temperature controlled isolation chamber. Nothing like rounding a curve and getting hit with the smell of honeysuckel. Of course around here you also have some farms that use "natural" fertilizer...

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Alllll, did you just refer to biker beeches as scoota trash. :shocked: :shocked:
Would that classify me then too? :biggrin:

Originally posted by crabcake
for a second there, I thought i was reading a script to a summers eve commercial :lol:
:killingme :killingme :killingme

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Originally posted by crabcake
for a second there, I thought i was reading a script to a summers eve commercial :lol:

Which part? The honeysuckel smell or the "natural fertilizer" smell

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Jess James is pretty cool, an artist that works in a rolling internal combustion medium.
I'll try not to get on an anti Harley rant, but I think they are overpriced and use 60's technology.
The "American Iron" chant doesn't hold up very well either. My Honda was made in Marysville Ohio.

dustin

UAIOE
Originally posted by aps45819
Would also like to find folks interested in getting together for motorcycle rides.

I ride a 00' SV650. I think Ponytail, Migtig, Preceptor and Pigpen ride too. But coming from Florida, if the temp drops below 45 deg I cant ever seem to find my bike keys.