Maryland Weather Blog

WeatherMBug

Ohhh...I can believe that. I get most of my visits during the Winter time. I have a weather forum linked on my blog, but it seems that most people aren't interested. I'm not sure how to get people to become members...since the purpose of a weather forum is to allow people to share and discuss weather observations...

T

toppick08

Ohhh...I can believe that. I get most of my visits during the Winter time. I have a weather forum linked on my blog, but it seems that most people aren't interested. I'm not sure how to get people to become members...since the purpose of a weather forum is to allow people to share and discuss weather observations...

I do, and get called a nerd...:shrug:

Heck, stop wasting your time over there. You should forget that and just join us here! We have a guaranteed 10 plus threads whenever there is any hint of a weather event! :clap:

THIS is the place to be! :clap: