Seven reasons babies cry

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
They forgot making funny faces at them and pinching the baby.

K

Katie

Originally posted by Sharon
They forgot making funny faces at them and pinching the baby.

Or in Ken King's case making sounds like Donald Duck.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Katie
Or in Ken King's case making sounds like Donald Duck.
No, one of you ladies pinched that kid and are trying to push it off on the sounds.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
What about Just wanting to stay up?:confused:

Tig, I don't remember my couple-week old EVER crying b/c she wanted to just stay up. If she wasn't eating, pooping or peeing, she was asleep. :ohwell:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by crabcake
Tig, I don't remember my couple-week old EVER crying b/c she wanted to just stay up. If she wasn't eating, pooping or peeing, she was asleep. :ohwell:

Justice crys to stay up with mommy & daddy. He won't eat or sleep. He just wants mommy & daddy.:blushing:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Justice crys to stay up with mommy & daddy. He won't eat or sleep. He just wants mommy & daddy.:blushing:
You need to squeeze the gas out of him then.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Tigg ... a baby Justice's age typically should be sleeping for 18 hours a day. If he's crying a lot, it's likely that it's NOT so he can catch the Late Show with Letterman. If you are still nursing, consider looking at what YOU are eating. When I nursed, if I ate onions in any of my food, my daughter would fuss to no end b/c it gave her tummy gas. Babies don't typically cry b/c they want to stay up; they cry b/c they are usually uncomfortable in some manner.