Accident - Golden Beach Rd...

belvak

Happy Camper
Just came through about 5:00 or a bit after. Road was shut down at the Superstar Learning Center/Burch Oil intersection. I turned around, but did see a white van off in the field on the left side of the road. My folks came through right after the accident. Dad said it looked bad. Maybe like someone was hit head on. Police, fire trucks and ambulance passed me as I was headed for Rt 6 to come in the back way. Anybody know any more?

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Just came through about 5:00 or a bit after. Road was shut down at the Superstar Learning Center/Burch Oil intersection. I turned around, but did see a white van off in the field on the left side of the road. My folks came through right after the accident. Dad said it looked bad. Maybe like someone was hit head on. Police, fire trucks and ambulance passed me as I was headed for Rt 6 to come in the back way. Anybody know any more?

The van pulled out of where Superstar is onto Golden Beach Rd and was hit by a pickup truck. The van rolled a couple time and ended up in the field. Thats what the teacher at Superstar told me when I picked my daughter up. Don't know if anybody was hurt. By the time I got there all the people were gone.

I saw the ambulance and heard the fire truck as I was pulling out of the parknride lot. Hope all is well with those involved.

belvak

Happy Camper
:yay: Thanks for the updates! I figure it couldn't have been too bad "injury wise" since I didn't hear a helicopter and the road was opened up when my folks left around 6:15. I hope everyone is okay too.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I saw the ambulance and heard the fire truck as I was pulling out of the parknride lot. Hope all is well with those involved.

I must have just missed it, I pulled out about 4:45 and didn't hear or see anything..