New Person Here!

meme

The Smart Hooker
I can honestly say I don't know what MEME's are. I originally was just looking for a quick screename. I figured "ME" was to short. :confused:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by meme
I can honestly say I don't know what MEME's are. I originally was just looking for a quick screename. I figured "ME" was to short. :confused:
I do - but I had to google it...

A Definition of Meme

meme: (pron. 'meem') A contagious idea that replicates like a virus, passed on from mind to mind. Memes function the same way as genes and viruses do, propagating through communication networks and face-to-face contact between people. The root of the word "memetics," a field of study which postulates that the meme is the basic unit of cultural evolution. Examples of memes include melodies, icons, fashion statements and phrases.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by BullDawg

A Definition of Meme

meme: (pron. 'meem') A contagious idea that replicates like a virus, passed on from mind to mind. Memes function the same way as genes and viruses do, propagating through communication networks and face-to-face contact between people. The root of the word "memetics," a field of study which postulates that the meme is the basic unit of cultural evolution. Examples of memes include melodies, icons, fashion statements and phrases.

Well he11, meme, after reading that I see you'll fit in here just fine!! WELCOME~!

:cheers: :howdy:

J

justhangn

Welcome meme..............

drew_biopic_kinney.jpg

............but for the love of GOD, ask Vrai to change your name. :yikes:

K

Kain99

I like Meme.... It's a good name reminds me of grandma and homemade stew...Keep it!

crash

Greetings, all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'm not really new here, but it's been a while since I dropped in on the forums or a party. Been kind busy since getting married and moving and such. I figured this was the best place to catch everyone. "Welcome!" to the new people and "Whassup!" to the not so new people that don't hate me too much. :) missed y'all. I'll try to be better about stickin' around! Take care, all! Later!

TWLs wife

Re: Greetings, all!

Originally posted by crash
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'm not really new here, but it's been a while since I dropped in on the forums or a party. Been kind busy since getting married and moving and such. I figured this was the best place to catch everyone. "Welcome!" to the new people and "Whassup!" to the not so new people that don't hate me too much. :) missed y'all. I'll try to be better about stickin' around! Take care, all! Later!

Hi, Welcome back.:biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by BullDawg

A Definition of Meme

The name 'Tigger' was already taken, 'Meme' was the next best thing.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Vince
Used my real name. Duh.:banghead:
It works for me. :cool:

Plus...when I see you I never call you by some silly fourm name because I can't remember your real one. :lol:

John Z

if you will
Originally posted by Vince
Welcome Meme! I didn't know any better when I first got here. Used my real name. Duh.:banghead:

I was even dumber and put my last initial in there too. :crazy: