Callaway area last night?

SoMDGirl42

Anyone have the scoop? I saw 2 state boys, 2 county cops the ambulance and medic unit headed to the neighborhood across from Foodlion. They went to the same residence that a man already committed suicide in two years ago. WTF. Wasn't another attempted/suicide from a survivor of the last suicide was it?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Anyone have the scoop? I saw 2 state boys, 2 county cops the ambulance and medic unit headed to the neighborhood across from Foodlion. They went to the same residence that a man already committed suicide in two years ago. WTF. Wasn't another attempted/suicide from a survivor of the last suicide was it?

If it was not you posting this and I knew "other things"
.............. I would have placed my money down on you and called the jail. :killingme:killingme:coffee:

NTNG

Buy a scanner, or better yet, join the SDVFDRS in Valley Lee, and you would know exactly what happened...

SoMDGirl42

Buy a scanner, or better yet, join the SDVFDRS in Valley Lee, and you would know exactly what happened...

I did my 17 years with the rescue squad already, and I have a scanner. I just wasn't listening to it at the time. But thanks for the smart ass answer all the same. :buddies:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
They have plenty of cousins that could step up to the plate :whistle: I'd rather have family babysit instead of strangers, my family is strange enough.

BE THERE ... DONE THAT.... GOT THE TEE FOR IT

NO MORE SAWRY

Got enough on my plate :banghead: ... and you are right.... YOURfamily is strange :killingme:buddies::whistle::popcorn:

angel2202003

And that's why I trust you to watch my little darlings. :kiss: THANK YOU! Again! It's amazing how much sanity 3 hours buys you.

Anytime you need me you know you can call. I will come if I am available. I know what you are going thru and will always be there for you if you need to get out for a few hours. I don't mind watching the little ones. I can't have little sis going into the loony bin. Who would take the kiddos?:love::jameo:

SoMDGirl42

Anytime you need me you know you can call. I will come if I am available. I know what you are going thru and will always be there for you if you need to get out for a few hours. I don't mind watching the little ones. I can't have little sis going into the loony bin. Who would take the kiddos?:love::jameo:

Their Aunt of course :killingme