what does everyone think?

what do you think about the ouija board?

• It Works!!

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Mere Foolishness.

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Who Cares....

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Had an Experience!><!

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
A complete load of horse manure! Lets see, we're going to "channel" energy through ourselves to contact the dead who will not only awaken, but will remember how to speak and write (in English no less!) and will deign to answer our silly questions.

Try this and see if your subconscious can't override your conscious activity: get a small pendulum (necklace, penny on a string, whatever) and hold it over the hand of a friend. Now thing to yourself "straight line" and see how the pendulum moves. Notice that without any perceptable motion of your hand that the pendulum will tend to rock in a straight line. Now think "circle" and watch it again. It takes a few moments but your pendulum should swing in a circle, again without moving your hand.

Here's the point: You didn't "tell" your hand to change that direction, merely thought about it and your subconscious did the rest. Now put your hand on the silly little trestle on the board and pretend you're talking to a spirit. If you want to believe it bad enough, the junk you get from this game will make sense.:rolleyes:

Better yet, find something useful to do with your time (like post to the forums):biggrin:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
an experience

One night, some friends and I were ghost hunting down around Point Lookout. They had a ouji board and decided to play it out in front of the monument. I chickened out and said I would wait in the car until they were done. After a few minutes, they all started running towards the car. They said they were playing the ouji board and all of a sudden they heard footsteps running toward them. They were freaking out... it really got me freaked, too. Hey, BuddyLee - can you relate to this?? :cool:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: an experience

Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4
One night, some friends and I were ghost hunting down around Point Lookout. They had a ouji board and decided to play it out in front of the monument. I chickened out and said I would wait in the car until they were done. After a few minutes, they all started running towards the car. They said they were playing the ouji board and all of a sudden they heard footsteps running toward them. They were freaking out... it really got me freaked, too. Hey, BuddyLee - can you relate to this?? :cool:
Did they leave the board behind? :rolleyes:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Re: an experience

Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4

I can relate. When I was in my early twenties I had several fun and scary nights like this. In retrospect I can say I fondly remember a level headed group of sober individuals (probably much like yours) freaking themselves our over nothing. Have fun!:biggrin:

Z

zuchick

I went for 2.. Mere foolishness. I mean don't get me wrong because I believe they work sometimes.. My main concern is who is doing the working?

BuddyLee

Football addict
obviously

obviously you skeptics have never used a ouigi board to dont know how to use one or are so skeptical that even if one worked you would blame it on something else!!! i have used the ougi board on various occasions with many different people from many different age groups and have had success about 60 percent of the time if the whole group is focused. i remember the time you were talking about ridgegirl and i dont think nothing happened. it was a windy night that night and i think that bobby and kelly heard something when they really didnt lol. i have had many freakish conversations with different spirits on this so-called game. if you take anyone off the street most will say that they wont fool with the game. if you ask them why they say its evil or they have had a bad expericence on it. before you subject this game to be mere foolishness try and play it correctly first and have a little faith!! oh yeah pete to answer your question. parker brothers bought this game more than a century ago from a william fuld i believe is name is. parker brothers takes no affiliation with whatever might happen to you or whoever plays the game and they state this on the back of the game. if youd like me to tell some of my many stories please ask. thanks

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: obviously

Originally posted by BuddyLee
obviously you skeptics have blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah if youd like me to tell some of my many stories please ask. thanks
effen tard

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: obviously

Originally posted by Ehesef
effen tard

my point exactly!!! you dont care about it and thats why you suck. you sucky ouigi board playing person you!!! lol

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I messed around with a few of them many years ago. Have had some interesting results.

Ever make one out of a mirror? All I can say is that the spirits got a little upset and if four other people hadn't witnessed what took place with me I would say that it was hogwash.

Z

zuchick

Re: obviously

Originally posted by BuddyLee
obviously you skeptics have never used a ouigi board to dont know how to use one or are so skeptical that even if one worked you would blame it on something else!!! i have used the ougi board on various occasions with many different people from many different age groups and have had success about 60 percent of the time if the whole group is focused. i remember the time you were talking about ridgegirl and i dont think nothing happened. it was a windy night that night and i think that bobby and kelly heard something when they really didnt lol. i have had many freakish conversations with different spirits on this so-called game. if you take anyone off the street most will say that they wont fool with the game. if you ask them why they say its evil or they have had a bad expericence on it. before you subject this game to be mere foolishness try and play it correctly first and have a little faith!! oh yeah pete to answer your question. parker brothers bought this game more than a century ago from a william fuld i believe is name is. parker brothers takes no affiliation with whatever might happen to you or whoever plays the game and they state this on the back of the game. if youd like me to tell some of my many stories please ask. thanks

I use to used the OBoards at Parties and Séance but once I read where they are evil, I gave up both.. They work I believe, but a Book, I want named here because I do not wish to offend BN'ers, speaks against seeking Familiar Spirits.. So I avoid both.