the kids have been drinkin ugh

J

jp2854

there was a call going out for a 19yr old unconcious (sp) but breathing and the poor woman (ems) that is dealing with the situation sounds like she is stressed out as the other kids that have been drinkin all day with the unconcious (sp)are giving her some issues and now they are waiting for the police to show up to take care of the others so they can tend to the one who is in need of help.

it turns out they didn't need the police after all. they cancelled them after they got the patient loaded and on the way to the hosptial but the lieutenant wanted to speak to police about it and she gave her address for them to meet up with her so she could give them some insight as to what was going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jp2854

hes not my kid thankgod if he was he would be one dead kid if i ever found out that is what he did when hes not of drinking age.

D-35

Comatose

I don't think the cops arrest you if you drink yourself into a coma. Then you're safe.

I don't think the cops arrest you if you drink yourself into a coma. Then you're safe.__________________
With half my brain tied behind my back...just to make it fair. Speaking of "half a brain", this poor lad is now the proud owner of one. Stupid. Sad.
This little group needs some serious motivational guidance--but not from their parents!

C

CalvertNewbie

My friend & I drank a whole pint of Southern Comfort straight when I was in College.

After that experience I think I know what ugh is.:barf:
:doh:

Same here. To this day, I can't even smell Southern Comfort without feeling sick, lol. :barf:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
just a pint? we killed a handle. haha. oh college. Soco is no fun when you have had too much..especially if you drink soco and lime..the acid..well you can imagine. the worst though is def jack daniels...you will never forget the smell...