New Dogs I rescued

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Just couldn't let a week go by without posting my obligatory animal thread :smile:

Click here for Audry I've never had a collie before and she is so WONDERFUL! Just the best personality.

Cricket Jumps 4 feet straight up when she sees me through the patio door, that's why she was left at the pound for over a month. "Too hyper in the cage"

Here Kitty Kitty I was conned into taking this 8 year old in (told she was 1. She's small and was just skin and bones and flea bitten) She's actually quite beautiful now. Was giving me the old paw whap when I stopped petting her too soon.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Beautiful animals! I wish I had the space and resources ($$) to adopt or foster some more anipals...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Beautiful doggies, but the cat looks mean. lol:burning:

What's the count up to now? :lol:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Originally posted by Sharon
Beautiful doggies, but the cat looks mean. lol:burning:

What's the count up to now? :lol:

You so don't want to know what the count is up to. I'd rather preserve what passes for sanity by keeping that much to myself. Enough to be insane, but not enough to be a hoarder. One of the Animal Rescue ladies has 15 of her own cats and is fostering some too.

The pic of the cat was one of 2 I had, and I didn't use the other one because I thought she looked even more bitter!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Well you simply must take a family picture! Send it to my email addy. :roflmao: