Working House Fire - Hollywood

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Fireboard taking multiple calls for the working house fire at Three Notch Rd @ North Sandgates Road.

0111; Using Mapquest, it looks like it's the same house that was lit off before. The original dispatch stated building fire, however, it was changed to working house fire on the secondary.
0111; Chief 7A on the scene. Two story abandoned, fire showing, side B and D, first floor.
0112; Multiple units already enroute.
0114; First engine is on the scene.
0117; Truck is going to take a position on side Alpha on North Sandgates Road.
0117; Two lines are now being placed onto the fire
0117; Two engines, two pumper tankers, one tanker, one truck, water supply, two ambulances -- approx. 28 personnel.
0118; Fire is reported to be knocked
0120; The bulk of the assignment is on the scene.
0120; Fire Marshal's office being started. Command is making the definite assumption that it's arson, due to the fact that there is no power to the structure. Water supply unit being returned.
0121; Now reporting just small fire on the alpha & bravo sides. The fire is now under control. Tanker 2, Engine 14 & Engine 12 being released.
0123; Reporting no floor on the second floor. Command advising a thorough job of overhaul is needed.
0126; One ambulance being released from the scene.
0128; All visible fire is knocked down, checking for extension.
0131; A one gallon jug was found on scene with some sort of fluid/liquid in it. Command advising to not touch that or any evidence within the structure.
0135; Just an update as to who is on scene. Engines 24, 73, 74, Truck 7, Ambulance 798
0138; FM57 travel time from Prince Frederick.
0144; Command releasing Engine 24. It sounds at this point like they aren't doing anything but waiting for the Fire Marshal.
0145; Command releasing the ambulance.
0146; The updates on my part have ended. The fire has been deemed under control, and all visible fire is knocked. Back to bed until the next one.

Last edited:

dachsom

[0117; Two lines are now being placed onto the fire

Yummy----how long did it take to cook those hoses? Hope they put a good BBQ sauce on them.:snacks::yum:

0123; Reporting no floor on the second floor. Command advising a thorough job of overhaul is needed.:doh:
Arsonist took the floor before he left to sell at the flea market at St. Mary's Square or he just wanted a "real floor" for the cardboard box he lives in.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
[0117; Two lines are now being placed onto the fire

Yummy----how long did it take to cook those hoses? Hope they put a good BBQ sauce on them.:snacks::yum:

0123; Reporting no floor on the second floor. Command advising a thorough job of overhaul is needed.:doh:
Arsonist took the floor before he left to sell at the flea market at St. Mary's Square or he just wanted a "real floor" for the cardboard box he lives in.

Is this supposed to be a funny thread???

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
It wasn't intended to be. All I saw from the first post after mine was rambling -- as far as the floor is concerned.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
It wasn't intended to be. All I saw from the first post after mine was rambling -- as far as the floor is concerned.

Sorry G1G4, I didn't mean the whole thread, I should have said "post".

I appreciate the stuff you post, just like I appreciated Jeff's post. Then you have people like Dachsom that post things like that.

J

jp2854

i think dachsmom is on meds for pain and prossibly having lymes disease. What she is saying makes 0 sense to what the thread is about.