Multiple Vehicle MVA - California

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Toning it out, Chancellors Run Rd @ Three Notch Rd. Reported to possibly be 6 vehicles. Two minor injuries so far. Posting it for the gridlock alert.

1307; 92 on scene, advising of multiple vehicles. Advising on injuries momentarily.
1309; Sounds like the accident is on the southbound side of the road.
1309; No injuries, no entrapment at this time.
1310; Extensive cleanup -- per Chief 3A
1310; OK, there are cars everywhere. Parking lot of Chipoltes, southbound and possibly northbound lanes of 235. Sounds like it's going to be gridlocked for a bit.
1312; Now 4 vehicles involved, all saying they dont want to go to the hospital -- but one is debating.
1314; One vehicle involved is a Kia Sportage.
1317; Fluids may be moving toward a drainage area
1322; One patient being transported to SMH
1324; All signed refusals obtained, one transported, fire/EMS units in service returning.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thank you! I was just getting ready to walk out the door and now I know to take an alternate route.

G1G4

Not listening to the police side at the moment. If you can, listen to the online scanner, the police side is probably active there.

G1G4

Updated the original with one vehicle description (that was given by 3A)

BlueOx77

I was one vehicle ahead of the wreck sitting at the light on SB 235. I heard the screeching behind me, heard a crash. Then a small SUV pops out of the left lane onto the median, back down into the left lane, already with front-end damage. The driver was obviously stunned as the airbag went off and his hands were up and off the wheel. That SUV then rolled into the pickup truck right behind me. Watching it happen was like in slow motion.

kk2187

I was one vehicle ahead of the wreck sitting at the light on SB 235. I heard the screeching behind me, heard a crash. Then a small SUV pops out of the left lane onto the median, back down into the left lane, already with front-end damage. The driver was obviously stunned as the airbag went off and his hands were up and off the wheel. That SUV then rolled into the pickup truck right behind me. Watching it happen was like in slow motion.

My mom was in the white navigator maybe behind you? she said she saw it coming, held the brakes down and braced for impact. Car's a little scratched up but she is not. Glad you weren't involved!