Cat in the Hat

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I took the chicklet to see it this afternoon, it was cute. Not outstanding, but still fun nonetheless.

K

Kizzy

Grandma & Grandpa took the boys to see it tonight today. They loved it. It was a nice break for me now that I'm feeling a bit better.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by ememdee19
Do you think it's the type of movie a 2 year old would sit still for?
I guess that depends on the attention span of your two year old. There were several toddlers there that could not sit still or keep quiet. My four year old stayed with it the whole time.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Originally posted by RoseRed
I guess that depends on the attention span of your two year old. There were several toddlers there that could not sit still or keep quiet. My four year old stayed with it the whole time.

Why did the movie get a "PG" rating? I'd like to take my girls but wanted to find out why it got rated with parental guidance first.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There was no profanity. Maybe for the burping? I didn't catch anything that I wouldn't want my daughter to see.

Danzig

:confused: Like when the Cat picked up a hoe that had mud on it in the yard and he said "hello you dirty ho" and acted like he was going to lick it.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
There was no profanity. Maybe for the burping? I didn't catch anything that I wouldn't want my daughter to see.

Several double entendres (sp?). I personally thought the "dirty hoe" line was a little too much.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by sleuth14
Several double entendres (sp?). I personally thought the "dirty hoe" line was a little too much.

C -- you are starting to think like a Daddy! :clap: :biggrin:

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I guess I've sheltered my kids too much. My 5 year old wouldn't know what a "dirty hoe" was.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Neither does mine, went right over her head.

Same here... but I was watching it at Union Station, and there were lots of kids in there that didn't look like they had all the sheltering they shoulda had.