Plane down at Pax

dgates80

Land of the lost
1656 Trooper 2 on the deck, confirmed by scanner report.
1711 Trooper 2 airborne

Conflicting reports at this time, A report of an ejection. Type of aircraft unknown.

1735 Reported to be a T-38 in the area of the golf course. Unconfirmed report.

I have added a bunch of PAX freqs to the Clavert scanner. No traffic about it yet as far as I have heard.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
1656 Trooper 2 on the deck, confirmed by scanner report.
1711 Trooper 2 airborne

Conflicting reports at this time, A report of an ejection. Type of aircraft unknown.

1735 Reported to be a T-38 in the area of the golf course. Unconfirmed report.

I have added a bunch of PAX freqs to the Clavert scanner. No traffic about it yet as far as I have heard.

SO, was this real, or was it Memorex??

dgates80

Land of the lost
It is confirmed by Pax PA that a T-38C went off the runway at Pax and two pilots ejected from the aircraft. The pilots were flown out on Trooper 2 to SMH, examined and released, with minor injuries. (Translated: sore as all get out, bruises, minor cuts and stuff, but generally ok. It's never fun to punch out of a military jet, it's gonna hurt....) Sure glad to hear this!

The airplane apparently remained intact (upright at least, intact implied) and there was no reported fire, thank goodness. I also have spoken with several people about this and if there was a fire there would have been a prominant smoke plume, and this was not noted.

Velocity26

Psssstttt....

It is confirmed by Pax PA that a T-38C went off the runway at Pax and two pilots ejected from the aircraft. The pilots were flown out on Trooper 2 to SMH, examined and released, with minor injuries. (Translated: sore as all get out, bruises, minor cuts and stuff, but generally ok. It's never fun to punch out of a military jet, it's gonna hurt....) Sure glad to hear this!

The airplane apparently remained intact (upright at least, intact implied) and there was no reported fire, thank goodness. I also have spoken with several people about this and if there was a fire there would have been a prominant smoke plume, and this was not noted.
http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/190161-plane-crash-base.html