And Baby Makes Three

Erin

Sadie May, born 11/21/03 at 4:57 p.m. 7lbs 8oz, 20.5 inches, happy and healthy (with minor problems at delivery). She's finally here!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We just got home from the hospital & need to try to situate ourselves. I ended up getting an emergency c-section, but all's well that ends well. She's perfect. The hospital only took the picture this morning, so hopefully that'll be up this afternoon.

Erin

Actually, she kinda looks like Mo - from the 3 stoogies. She is a little wrinkly, but the last couple of days brought out that fresher baby skin. 2 People have said she looks like Daddy, my 3 year old niece said she looks like Sadie, so there you go. I guess she looks like herself.:biggrin:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
:dance: :dance: AAwwww, Erin!!!! Glad everything went well!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!! I love her name and can't wait to see her picture!!! :clap: :clap:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
:smooch: you are too much, girly!

:nono: don't kiss on me too much NP. That's how all those rumors got started about me and JH, MM, Marley, FD, etc. :cool: