Working Fire - Chesapeake Beach / Willows

penguin6

Working fire dispatch has been sounded for a house fire at Burgess Road and the Willows just south of Chesapeake Beach. 9/22/09 10:07 am

3202 Burgess Road I just heard. 1 story wood frame heavy fire and smoke showing. Might be 3218 -- not sure.

Last edited:
Working fire dispatch has been sounded for a house fire at Burgess Road and the Willows just south of Chesapeake Beach. 9/22/09 10:07 am

3202 Burgess Road I just heard. 1 story wood frame heavy fire and smoke showing. Might be 3218 -- not sure.
Good new! Not my relatives!

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Boys up north got some work then. Sorry to hear for the homeowner, though. Hate it when you have to read about someone losing their house.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Boys up north got some work then. Sorry to hear for the homeowner, though. Hate it when you have to read about someone losing their house.

I heard a call for the American Red Cross. I am guessing it must have been bad. These people need a place to stay and probably have nothing but the clothes they escaped in. How can the good people of SOMD help?

Katelin

one day the dark will end
This is my friend..saved his wife, his dog, lost his cat.
Will need a lot of help and a place to live.
He just lost his son a few weeks ago.
Contact Red Cross to help out.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I heard a call for the American Red Cross. I am guessing it must have been bad. These people need a place to stay and probably have nothing but the clothes they escaped in. How can the good people of SOMD help?

The Red Cross can only supply housing for x amount of days (I think it's three?). I think housing is the biggest way to help, by either helping to pay for a hotel room or the like. As was said below, contacing the Red Cross is probably the best route.

This is my friend..saved his wife, his dog, lost his cat.
Will need a lot of help and a place to live.
He just lost his son a few weeks ago.
Contact Red Cross to help out.

That's terrible. Here's too hoping things get better for him.