CAL CO. MC Accident Dares Beach Rd

RPMDAD

Dont have all of it MC accident on or off of DARES Beach Rd. Victim in woods. Elevated to Category A chopper to land at Calvert elementary school. Heavy congestion in area game just got over at CHS..

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Wow...I just came thru there and was thinking about the game ...and a rescue unit of some kind went down Dares Beach...have no idea where it was headed..had all its lights and sirens going full blast.

Gotta be carefull out there people!!!!

RPMDAD

Wow...I just came thru there and was thinking about the game ...and a rescue unit of some kind went down Dares Beach...have no idea where it was headed..had all its lights and sirens going full blast.

Gotta be carefull out there people!!!!

To top it off they had a medical emergency at the game at CHS and had just dispatched EMS to the game at CHS just before the MC accident came in

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
To top it off they had a medical emergency at the game at CHS and had just dispatched EMS to the game at CHS just before the MC accident came in

I was wondering what was going on. I had just come back through the intersection on Rt. 4 about the time all the vehicles were heading down DB road - about 9pm? Tried to get the scanner on in time to hear it but then my computer was so dang slow & something happened with the kids, and I missed the beginning. Only caught bits & pieces after that.

What's a Category A re: the chopper?