House Fire - California

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
On Baja Lane. Putting it out for both Bay District stations and Hollywood.

1539; Fireboard advises electrical in nature. Sparks coming from an outlet
1540; Two engines, truck, BLS ambulance going
1542; 92 on scene, single family residence -- nothing evident
1544; All apparatus to stage on Norris Road
1544; Power secured, no extension. Holding it with 92 and first due special (Tower 9)

Last edited:
Electrical fires skeer the hell out of me...:bawl: To be minding your own business... helll to not even be home and then WHAMO! :bawl:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Electrical fires skeer the hell out of me...:bawl: To be minding your own business... helll to not even be home and then WHAMO! :bawl:

That happened to a friend of mine a couple Christmases ago. They were in Florida visiting relatives and there was an electrical boo-boo in their house. The entire house was gutted. When his family called him to tell him what happened, he asked if there was anything to come home to. They told him no and he said "Then we're staying here. See y'all next week."

HappyCats

That happened to a friend of mine a couple Christmases ago. They were in Florida visiting relatives and there was an electrical boo-boo in their house. The entire house was gutted. When his family called him to tell him what happened, he asked if there was anything to come home to. They told him no and he said "Then we're staying here. See y'all next week."

does he race at Potomac? This story sure sounded familiar! :killingme