Pay to hear any song on 94.7

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
It's Pay for Play Thanksgiving Day! Call 94-7 The Arrow at 202-432-ROCK this Thanksgiving and donate money to the Capital Area Food Bank. With a minimim donation of $25, we'll play ANY song you want to hear! ANY SONG! Help us reach our goal of $15,000 for the Capital Area Food Bank! Click here to donate!

Good idea. Most of the station's playlist is stuff that was burned out on DC101 years ago, like Steely Dan and Led Zep and Doobie Brothers. Not that those bands are bad, but you can sick of anything if radio plays it to death.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Tonio
Good idea. Most of the station's playlist is stuff that was burned out on DC101 years ago, like Steely Dan and Led Zep and Doobie Brothers. Not that those bands are bad, but you can sick of anything if radio plays it to death.
I wonder if they would play the un-edited version of Jimmy buffets, "Why don't we get drunk and scr%#" for a buck?

watercolor

yeah yeah
They did something like this on Z104 on tuesday...it was the 24/hr pay to play for the Ronald McDonald houses in the DC area. Might have more up about it here at the 104 site.... . they litereally played EVERYTHING. The wiggles, to the eagles and all the way back to patsy cline...

They were trying to raise $60,000.00....I think they made it...I dont know.