Route 4 Backed Up Toward Andrews...

jsouthan

I think it is this one: washingtonpost.com

We were wondering what happened. We went by around 6:30 when some units were still responding and they were just pulling crime scene tape out of one of the cars. They had 2 vehicles on the shoulder that they appeared to be questioning (not saying they were involved, they were probably just witnesses). Hubby and I thought maybe someone had found a body or something. It was in the grass right after the exit for Old Marlboro Pike. When we came back down around 10pm, there was still a ton of police presence still there, including a fire truck shining a ton of light down onto the whole scene and a crime scene van.

naussfamily08

I think it is this one: washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

We were wondering what happened. We went by around 6:30 when some units were still responding and they were just pulling crime scene tape out of one of the cars. They had 2 vehicles on the shoulder that they appeared to be questioning (not saying they were involved, they were probably just witnesses). Hubby and I thought maybe someone had found a body or something. It was in the grass right after the exit for Old Marlboro Pike. When we came back down around 10pm, there was still a ton of police presence still there, including a fire truck shining a ton of light down onto the whole scene and a crime scene van.

We must have gone through at the EXACT same time as you. They were beginning to tape it RIGHT as we passed....